The VG Resource

Full Version: All my Mario stuff in one topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As requested by some certain people. Cute
[Image: reallybigluigi.png]
[Image: reallysmallluigisheetx.png]
[Image: mediumluigiu.th.png]
Thanks Quizzel. I'll come back later to C+C them if people can let me and you don't get bored and throw me out too.
Second one is resized and can't be bothered to click it.
Please look at Luigi, and make your Luigi look like that. Hat and the massive forehead of doom need serious work?

Oh so you 2 are friends? How am I not surprised...
No we're not friends but I was one of the persons that told him to do a new topic with everything in it.
The top of the star is too thin compared to the other segments
I like the sprites, but the big picture of Luigi is kinda dumb.
Ok, I fixed the star, but which Luigi has the fore head of doom? [Image: reallysmallluigisheetp.png]
Um.. C + C any body?
Ok, I am going to give you the thing you graded me down in rep for............: C+C!!!!

Why is the star tip weird again, I saw you fix it, but now it is still too thin. The goomba is too small compared to Mario and Luigi. If you have a Mario or Luigi game, play it and compare. Make more poses for goomba.
Like this? [Image: reallysmallluigisheetk.png]
Edit : Sorry, I meant this [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png]
Sill no for the star, the tip is pointy and the others are more round shaped.
OK, star is still WIP and I'm trying something. [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png]
(04-04-2009, 06:21 AM)Quizzle Wrote: [ -> ]OK, star is still WIP and I'm trying something. [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png]

Those are some pretty good sprites. I particularly like the third set of sprites. The big luigi at the top doesn't look too good though...kinda goofy. Probs coz the head is out of proportion compared to the body.
Yeah, thats intentional
I suggest you lower everything above the nose a pixel down. Then it'll look good.
You're getting better.
Pages: 1 2