The VG Resource

Full Version: Naokohiro's PMD2 Sprite Sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here are my sprite sheets from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. I will continue to rip fourth generation Pokémon.
Original thread here.

Latest
Triple Release!
1. #403 Shinx the Flash Pokémon
Type: Electric
Pokédex: All of its fur dazzles if danger is sensed. It flees while the foe is momentarily blinded. Its forelegs have a muscle-based system of generating electricity. Its body shines if endangered.
Evolution: Shinx evolves into Luxio at level 15.
2. #404 Luxio the Spark Pokémon
Pokédex: Its claws loose electricity with enough amperage to cause fainting. They live in small groups. It rests its forelegs on others to communicate with rhythmic electric pulses from its claws.
Evolution: Luxio evolves into Luxray at level 30.
3. #405 Luxray the Gleam Eyes Pokémon
Pokédex: It has eyes that can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects. When its eyes gleam gold, it can spot hiding prey--even those taking shelter behind a wall.
Note: Luxio's name is the same as the original Japanese name, so it seems they used that idea to name Luxray as well.
[Image: shinx_evos.png]
Icon:
[Image: shinx_evos_tSRTag.png]

Links
[Image: darkrai_tSRTag.png][Image: munchlax_tSRTag.png][Image: chatot_tSRTag.png][Image: dialga_tSRTag.png][Image: palkia_tSRTag.png]
[Image: croagunktoxicroak_tSRTag.png][Image: heatran_tSRTag.png][Image: turtwig_tSRTag.png][Image: faces_tSRTag2.png][Image: sinnoh_trio_tSRTag.png]
[Image: gible_evos_tSRTag.png][Image: giratina_tSRTag.png][Image: regigigas_tSRTag.png][Image: cresselia_tSRTag.png][Image: phionemanaphy_tSRTag.png]
[Image: celebi_shiny_tSRTag.png][Image: piplup_evos_tSRTag.png][Image: chimchar_evos_tSRTag.png][Image: shinx_evos_tSRTag.png]

Info.
05-02-08 Added Darkrai
05-03-08 Added Munchlax (My Birthday!)
05-04-08 Added Chatot
05-05-08 Added Dialga
05-06-08 Added Palkia
05-08-08 Added Croagunk & Toxicroak
05-09-08 Added Heatran
05-11-08 Added Turtwig, Grotle & Torterra
05-11-08 Added Portraits
05-13-08 Added Uxie, Mesprit & Azelf
05-16-08 Added Gible, Gabite & Garchomp
05-17-08 Added Giratina
05-18-08 Added Regigigas
05-21-08 Added Cresselia
05-22-08 Added Phione & Manaphy
05-23-08 Added Shiny Celebi
05-24-08 Added Piplup, Prinplup & Empoleon
05-25-08 Added Chimchar, Monferno & Infernape
05-30-08 Added Shinx, Luxio & Luxray
Latest
#488 Cresselia the Lunar Pokémon
Type: Psychic
Pokédex: Shiny particles are released from its wings like a veil. It is said to represent the crescent moon.
[Image: cresselia.png]
Icon:
[Image: cresselia_tSRTag.png]
looks good
i know what next is but i cant remember the name
Manaphy? Anyways, I always thought that this game needed more love.
I see the rips are as awesome as ever, keep it up man!
Nice. I had fun looking at the sheets when I saw them on the front page. I can't wait for Snover to be ripped.
Okay, I made a poll, which I hope I will get enough votes before the next couple days.
I was wondering if anyone cared that I take the time to rip the shiny Celebi from PMD2. I was planning on doing it right after my next sheet, if I'm going to do it at all...
It is a pink Celebi. It plays an important role in the storyline of the game, etc.
Tell me what you think. Or just vote in the poll.
Can you rip Celebi and one frame of pink Celebi, then recolor/provide alternate pallet?
I Thought it was Purple... Meh. I say Rip it.
If it's in the game and plays an important role... why not?
These are great rips, I don't see any missing poses. Nice job!
Nice job! I love them!

Oh and im a big fan too!~ ^^
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...celebi.png
Celebi is already ripped.
And, how could you assume one frame would have all of the colors you need?
And, darn it, he deleted the poll... Now I won't get enough votes in time...
Latest
Double Release!
1. #489 Phione the Sea Drifter Pokémon
Type: Water
Pokédex: A Pokémon that lives in warm seas. It inflates the flotation sac on its head to drift and search for food.
Note: Phione does not evolve into Manaphy...
2. #490 Manaphy the Seafaring Pokémon
Type: Water
Pokédex: Born on a cold seafloor, it will swim great distances to return to its birthplace. Water makes up 80% of its body. This Pokémon is easily affected by its environment.
Note: This is the only legendary Pokémon that can breed, and the only case where the offspring isn't capable of evolving back into what it was bred from. Phione is bred from Manaphy, but it is a weaker version that doesn't have Manaphy's trademark move, Heart Swap, and doesn't evolve back into Manaphy.
[Image: phionemanaphy.png]
Icon:
[Image: phionemanaphy_tSRTag.png]

Note: Now, all 4th generation legendaries have been ripped.
Nice Rips if it is not so much could you rip the Chimchar Evolves, and Piplup ones too after your next sheet because i am making an online game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7