The VG Resource

Full Version: Pitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh no! Tsr has got to me with it's "thread for every sprite" trend! Anyways, I've started a new project, which is well, spriting a hell of a lot of Kirby stuff in my style, so that once I get Flash (won't be for a while, but I'm getting a head start), I can make an intense Kirby game, and some animations too. Other people can use the sprites as well. My first work is going to be pitch, and I've already started.

Pitch:
*ran out of room*
Overworld (WIP):
*ran out of room*
Upward Fire Attack (WIP):
This will be somewhat similar to Fox's Up Special.
[attachment=2030][attachment=2029]

So yeah, there's a bunch more to do, and I'd love help. Maybe I'll add it to Project's section...

I've also made a Coo sprite:
[attachment=2031]

So yeah, that's about it for now.

Sprite under "Pitch:":
I guess I exceeded the limit, or something, but here's the unfinished overworld.[attachment=2033]

[attachment=2033]
......it doesn't like me......
gotta do everything my self nowadays......

Here we are:
[Image: file.php?id=3573]

EDIT:
Well, I guess it just doesn't want to show me in the preview. Anyways, excuse the unorderilyness.
You've also joined another recent trend.

But from the look of the preview, it looks decent. But isn't Pitch a little more... round?
Different style. I don't want these to be exactly clones.

Some more info on game:
The game is not going to be played like most Kirby games with Helpers. At all. It's just has Kirby plot lines, and characters, and stages. They are going to be played separately, and each will have their own story. After you get to certain points in certain stories, you can progress in other ones. Sometimes, they will intertwine. As you go on, there will be many different storylines, and it will probably get confusing, as more and more come in. It will have a TON of Kirby characters. (notice why I'm getting a head start, it's a lot of work).
(badly explained, I'll redo it.

The game will have a complex attack style. You will be able to choose different moves before each level, and swap at certain parts in it. These groups of moves are called movesets (duh). There will be Standard Movesets, Air Movesets, Water Movesets, and Power Movesets. There will also be some exceptions for special levels. Standard Moveset will be normal attacks when characters are on the ground. Air and water, normal attack in air and water. power moveset, will correspond to the selected power (you will unlock more moves and powers as the game progresses). Say you choose a Fire Moveset. Then you'll have 4 selected moves that use Fire, or something similar. Some moves will be able to combo, so you'll be able to use them back to back, and they'll merge, or do more damage, or make a chain attack, or something else. There will also be Super Moves, and Chain Attacks (like said before). These are moves that you will be able to unlock and access by doing specific things, or completing a level 100%, or something else that's special. A Super Move is basically an uber, over-powered, amazing move, that you will be able to use at certain times, or after you've saved up enough points (will explain some other time). Chain Attacks are a series of moves that will link together, forming a massive combo, and can be used in the same circumstances as a Super Move.
(attack style was badly explained in this, I'll redo it)

Wow. Now that I've typed all that at once, I realized how hard this will be, and how long it's gonna take.

And about the Photobucket thingy Shroob said:
My computer is messed up. It does load half of the sites it could. Like Youtube, Some parts of TSR, Photobucket, my stuff on Imageshack, Google at times, and much more.
So yeah, I'd love to, but my computer is stupid.