The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Characters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For posting officials and customs. Just a few rules though.
  1. Don't claim someone else's work as your own.
  2. Please don't just recolor official art. Keep somewhat original.
  3. If you do have a recolor character, at least make it a custom drawing.
  4. New and custom "Super" forms of characters are allowed, like Solar Sonic as an example.
  5. Don't put someone else's character in your art without asking permission first.
  6. You can post drawings, sketches, pixel art, etc.
  7. Please no nudity or racy pictures.

It's really just to show off your skills!
Here's my character Danny The Echidna.
[Image: 3090233_879x671.png]
Art by Jacob Uden, (that's me!) and credit to Vortex for original sketch.
This thread is going to be full of good posts
[Image: 35cn6vl.jpg]
Art by Skink, (that's me!) and credit to myself for original sketch.

here's mine!!!
Skink, I'm gonna have to warn you. Directly flaming and attempting to derail a topic.
(03-29-2009, 09:40 PM)Danny The Echidna Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my character Danny The Echidna.

recolouring knuckles and giving him clothes does not an original character make. try harder please.
BEHOLDR

THE MOST EVIL SONIC CHARACTER

[Image: asstheasshog.png]
Forglemurmroff THE FREEEEEFHOG!

Shadows older brother who is 12 years younger than shidow
Sorry Dan... No one is going to take you're topic seriously around here.
I suggest you try a Sonic fan community somewhere for this topic.
(03-30-2009, 06:29 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Skink, I'm gonna have to warn you. Directly flaming and attempting to derail a topic.

bah, I knew I was gonna get it anyways.
(03-30-2009, 10:44 AM)king metroid Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 09:40 PM)Danny The Echidna Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my character Danny The Echidna.

recolouring knuckles and giving him clothes does not an original character make. try harder please.

Oooh harsh. Cry
I didn't recolor Knuckles and give him clothes, he has shorter quills, a younger more teen looking body, and is really only supposed to have 6 quills. In my sprite I got lazy, and like I said, Vortex drew the sketch, and it was an awesome sketch, so it wasn't too big of a deal that he drew too many quills.
(03-30-2009, 11:30 AM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Dan... No one is going to take you're topic seriously around here.

I figured it was worth a shot, and I spent a lot of time on the art. Sad
At least give him some positive comments seeing as how he put some time into his work. Not like it's a sprite edit.
(03-30-2009, 08:16 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]At least give him some positive comments seeing as how he put some time into his work. Not like it's a sprite edit.

Yeah because there treating him like it was a crappy Goomba Recolor. Lol.
(03-30-2009, 07:56 PM)Danny The Echidna Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2009, 10:44 AM)king metroid Wrote: [ -> ]

Oooh harsh. Cry
I didn't recolor Knuckles and give him clothes, he has shorter quills, a younger more teen looking body, and is really only supposed to have 6 quills. In my sprite I got lazy, and like I said, Vortex drew the sketch, and it was an awesome sketch, so it wasn't too big of a deal that he drew too many quills.
(03-30-2009, 11:30 AM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Dan... No one is going to take you're topic seriously around here.

I figured it was worth a shot, and I spent a lot of time on the art. Sad
no matter what you say it's still knuckles with clothes
it's the same for all sonic fan characters
Well its an echidna, can't get very creative with them, and ViperShark not all fan characters are recolors with clothes. They may have a change in quills too. Or major modifications so its not to much the same.
Not bad.This may have took ya awhile.Wink
But they still end up being the same.
Pages: 1 2