The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings, people of this forum. (No, I'm not an alien <.<)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, this is AbeX300. I like to make custom sprites rather than ripping them out, but maybe later on I'll try to rip some sprites. Big Grin

How I Have Met This Website For The First Time: I was on the GameFAQs forum in order to ask where I can get some good sprites from Castlevania so I can make a game (for me only, though), and one person gave me a link to this website. Yep. That's it, I was asking for Castlevania sprites (Castlevania: SOTN, rather).

Here are some of the sprites I edited. Cute

[Image: 2q3ae0p.jpg]
Original Sprite: One of the old megaman games (so sorry Embarassed )

[Image: 2a7j6dy.jpg]
Original Sprite: Kirby from Kirby Super Star (Credits to Drshnaps Cool )

[Image: hv1555.jpg]
Original Sprite: Ado from Kirby's Dreamland 3 (Credits to Nemu, even though I don't have to give credit to you, I'm just nice. Cute)

[Image: 35icg29.jpg]
Original Sprite: Arthur from Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (Credits to Tonberry2k Cool )
Note: Look closely. It's not the same as the ACTUAL green armor in the game. If you can't tell the difference, I'm disappointed unless you wouldn't flame me. Rolleyes

So hello, all! Big Grin
Hello!
Please do some customs though!
(03-29-2009, 04:13 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Please do some customs though!

What do you mean by doing some customs?

Making custom sprites? I already posted in this topic.

Making custom sprites ANIMATIONS? I don't think I could do THAT. Sick
He means, try not to recolor sprites, but make them from scratch. That's how you get more practice.

Oh, and welcome!
(03-29-2009, 04:18 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]He means, try not to recolor sprites, but make them from scratch. That's how you get more practice.

Oh, and welcome!

Ah, I see. I'll probably try to do one later, or now. Who knows. Wink

And thank you for introducing me, A.J. Nitro and Chris2Balls. Big Grin

(who are you calling by the way on your avatar Tongue )

Edit: Then again, I REALLY suck at Pixel Editing (not as in COLOR PIXEL editing). Is there a tutorial on how to make sprites similar to the Dragon Warrior VII characters? I think I would want to make something with a design like that. Genki ^_^
I dunno. Just a cool avatar I found. My character is in my sig, btw.
Huh. And because they are so near to each other, I bet they are calling each other. Big Grin

But yeah, there's something else I said now on my previous post (don't worry, your not blind, I just edited something in it.)