The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokémon Platinum Front pokémon Spirites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I'm new here. I waned to tell you something.
I'm form Holland that's my reason that my English is some time bad. (except my grammar)

So that we have done I wanted to post my Pokémon Platinum Front pokémon Spirites.

[Image: pokemonspiritelogo.png]

I hope this is good

bye Ichiro
Nice. Bidoof looks strange in that pose, but since these are rips, not much you can do about it.
If those are all from Platinum, then they're missing the second frame of animation...
Are those all the Pokemon that you can find in the game?
This are all the first front frame spirits form platinum.

And forget to tell. This are all the pokemon that have a new sprite in platinum all the other sprites have the seem sprite form Diamond and Pearl
(03-29-2009, 02:49 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Are those all the Pokemon that you can find in the game?
It appears to be the Pokemon in the regional Pokedex listing
If I remember correctly, they actually changed around the sprites for some of the Pokémon, so they're not exactly the same ones from D/P.
All other sprites look forward to it same as in d/p
That has been told me and I have compared it and they were the same.

But I can be wrong. Perhaps I have looked wrong when I have compared them.
Wait, so the Pokemon that only appear in the regional Pokedex are the only ones that got a sprite make over? Makes sense. And there will be another sheet with the second frames, right?
For example, compare the sprites of Machoke:

[Image: MachokeDP.png] [Image: MachokePlat.png]

Left is D/P. Right is Platinum.

And then, there are all of the Pokémon that have differences depending on their gender...
Ok, But Machoke is in the sheet.

But I'm busy with a sheet of the second frame and the gender different in Platinum
(03-29-2009, 03:15 PM)Ichiro Kazuki Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, But Machoke is in the sheet.

But I'm busy with a sheet of the second frame and the gender different in Platinum
I know, I just wanted to point out that some sprites are, in fact, different between the games.
OK.

If u want to use them you can use them. If U wanted you can put them on the site. (My permission you have)

But I'm go to bed now bye Ichiro
What do you think RTB? Yay or nay?
I think ya, but the icon should say "Pokemon (first frame)".
Pages: 1 2