The VG Resource

Full Version: Medium Luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To go with my Big and Small Luigi. [Image: mediumluigi.png]
Quizzle... I'm getting slightly annoyed of this. You post sprites without any attempt to improve. I mean, since when has luigi had a rattail hairstyle? And in the big one why are the buttons for his overalls near where his belly button is? And why is his head so tall? It's taller than he is all 3 sprites.
The eyes of the medium luigi look like beads, make them have more detail

and L.O is right you never even attempt to change, so stop posting a different thread for every sprite you make.

Thank you
You don't need to make a new thread for eveyry single sprite. You have about 4 topics in the first 5 pages.

First, these have huge style inconsitencies, big Luigi looks too much like WeeGee, and small Luigi has too short legs.
I agree with all of this guys' I think that small luigi looks like one of those baby toys you buy at (forgot the name of the store). I suggest deleting every luigi topic you have made and make a new topic called Luigi sprites or mayebe Mario Characters Sprites. Until you do something like that people won't get so annoyed. They are getting annoyed cause everytime you make a new luigi topic those new sprites show no improvement what so ever. Thanks for the -rep I think I deserved it that goes for you to Drei. I'm going to stop being so immatuure guys from now on. I promise.