The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom hearts 2 Riku custom sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After my terrible mega-man edits that ended up completely failing, i decided to try something that i never could before. . . making custom sheets. I spent loads more time on this sheet than all of my mega-man edits put together! the mm edits took 3-4 days in total. I worked on this sheet for almost a week! anyway i hope you like these spritesWink

to see them not in an attachment, scroll down
Not looking at it until that ^^^
Well... its better. Nothing very impressive but its better than your other stuff. Try making it so his body actually moves for some animations for starters.
1. How hard is it to notice that topic about using another site to upload the images?
2. You can't even tell if that's Riku or another organization member holding another weapon.

Need's a lot of work to be honest.
You could make a sprite showing the hood coming off and seeing Riku's head?
Also the red on his sword is too bright.
(03-28-2009, 09:31 AM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: [ -> ]You could make a sprite showing the hood coming off and seeing Riku's head?

hmm... good point, ill make that and fix up the other sprites a bit and re-post them
[Image: 2s79nbn.jpg]

well now i know how to get the sprites like this Tongue
Its simple sprite but i still love the design good job!
(03-28-2009, 09:01 PM)Vivi69 Wrote: [ -> ]Its simple sprite but i still love the design good job!

thanks! i'm thinking of making xemnas. . .
Hey man I really don't like the sprites but it's not because you haven't improve, cause you have but it's because that doesn't look like Riku. The only thing that gives you the idea that that's Riku is the sword but still I could dress up like that and buy a Riku sword. Those that make me Riku? No it doesn't. I suggest using a reference image of riku or loose the hoddie, make it hang to him also on teh attack you're just rotating the sword imagine him doind that attack those he only move the sword or those he changes pose,breathes in and out, moves forward or move back, maybe he even jump a bit or maybe he moves he's complete bodie with the sword. Thing about those little things it gives a more realistic feel of the sprite it makes everythign looks better animated. Same principle goes for the other attacks. Watch some youtube videos of him he doesn't need to be in that outfit as long as he does the attacks the video is good to be watch. Damn that was long!!