The VG Resource

Full Version: new sprites from One Piece Dragon Dream (GBA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the sprites I've ripped from One Piece Dragon Dream. Click the icon for the sprite sheet. These are the sprite so far, Bon Kurei, Vivi, Porche, Hamburg, Igaram, Chessmarimo, Wapol

[Image: OnePieceDragonDream-BonKurei_icon.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Vivi_icon.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Porche_icon-1.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Hamburg_icon.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Igaram_Icon-1.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Chessmarimo_ico.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Wapol_icon.png]

These are some preview of the sprite I'm ripping. They're not complete yet however.
[Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Usopp_icon.png][Image: OnePieceDragonDream-Nami_icon.png]
Awesome rip, though the icon is wrong. But I can fix that up.
I love this game's style.
(03-29-2009, 11:20 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome rip, though the icon is wrong. But I can fix that up.
I love this game's style.

Thanks for the comment. I'm currently ripping Porche (100%) , Nami (10%), Usopp (10%), Sanji (10%), Vivi (70%), Robin (20%). I'm not going to rip Luffy ansd Zoro because there sprite is in Sprite database so it's pointless to rip. Oh, can you tell me what did I do wrong for the icon. I'm new here so I really don't know much knowledgeSmile.
The font is bold Tongue
Ok. Thanks. Oh yeah if I want to upload new sprites. Do I make a new topic or add it to this one
You can change the title of this one to be just "One Piece Dragon Dream" or you can upload to another topic. I'd rather you just keep it all to this topic though.
There. I've added Vivi and Porche
O_o I've Started A Ripping revolution from the gba games
Great stuff, keep it up!
I'd love to have a full section for this! Big Grin
I've added Igaram and Hamburg, I'm currently ripping Nami, Robin, Usopp and Sanji
(04-04-2009, 02:06 AM)ultimate ripper Wrote: [ -> ]O_o I've Started A Ripping revolution from the gba games
I've addded Wapol and Chessmarimo
Ripped, Rocked, SAVED.
Sorry peoples. My computer got infected by viruses and so i have to reformat my whole computer, so all the sprite is gone and I don't want to start over again so I've stopped ripping One Piece Dragon Dream sprites for now.
i know when you started and then it's all gone it really is hard to think of doing it again...by the way it's hard to get all the sprites