The VG Resource

Full Version: Some chao sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some custom chao sprites I made. I fixed some of them.
[Image: chao2.png]
Read this thread, and then get back to us. Stay safe!

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=5102
I don't really see why it matters. If its an image then it just goes in your temporary files which happens even if you use an image posted on the internet. Posting an image as an attachment is like hosting it on spriters resource.
Except those attached images WILL end up being a huge waste of file space, and possibly time. And do you not see a moderator using all caps for that thread title? Then almost every active member agreeing with it? Just do it.

These are really basic edits of existing chao's. Most of them have bad palette choice. Go and fix that. Or better yet, don't make chao sprites that are dressed as characters. Make your own original Chao design.
Sega already has chao that took like characters, so I sprited them in the GBA style. Some of them were characters that didn't have character chao yet and I made them. also, the only one I see that has a bad template is the Chaos 0 chao.
Actually a few of them are bad. The outline of the front spikes on Silver chao's head doesn't match the color of his back spikes. Also it doesn't even look like him. Maria's head is blocky. They're mostly just minor edits.
I think they are really good, but some...
(03-28-2009, 09:46 AM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Actually a few of them are bad. The outline of the front spikes on Silver chao's head doesn't match the color of his back spikes. Also it doesn't even look like him. Maria's head is blocky. They're mostly just minor edits.

Yeah. I made them a while ago, but my best are probably the charmy chao, vector chao, and big the cat chao. Silver's front spikes are supposed to be darker, but they sort of stand out too much. I'll fix silver, maria, and chaos 0. I'll probably just take away the mighty chao. Someone else made a better one.
(03-27-2009, 10:45 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Read this thread, and then get back to us. Stay safe!

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=5102

Sorry. I use Google Chrome which opens up the image (even as an attached file) as if it were one posted on the internet. I didn't know that you had to save it on other browsers.
Big is purple, and so should the chao.