The VG Resource

Full Version: Monster Rancher Card Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These rips are from the series Monster Rancher, which is an anime series, and the Game, Monster Rancher Card Battle GB, so enjoy Big Grin

[attachment=175]
^Mocchi^

[attachment=177]
^Suezo^

[attachment=188]
^Hare^

[attachment=190]
^Tiger^

[attachment=195]
^Golem^

[attachment=197]
^Pixie^

[attachment=200]
^Gali^
Nice one! I loved this show, and loved this card game when I played it about 5 years ago.
I hope to see more!
You can count on it Dazz Big Grin
I have little action figures of these things even though I never saw the show. I wish I was able to though. Good job.
Hey guys, me again, cause I did Mocchi sometime in the morning, I was working on Suezo after, but forgot to submit Mocchi, but I've finished Suezo. Tongue

[attachment=176]

And to Lunyka, I wanted the action figures, but I couldn't find them, but now I'm looking on the internet for Monster Rancher 4 for the PS2
Perigi, another good sheet!

By the way; You don't want it. Monster Rancher after the first PSX game got stale and, frankly, Monster Rancher 4 got incredibly confusing... "Play Time" or something, you control your character and can walk around the monster pen... And not do anything. So really, just get the first one, believe me.
Thnx for the Info Dazz and are these sheets accepted? (but you or me need to make the buttons for them)
Oh yeah, of course!
Tip: When I say it's good, generally it means I'll accept it Wink
Oh, ok thnx
Hare has been added Big Grin

[attachment=187]
Woo!
UPDATE:

[attachment=189]
These are bringing back so many memories, thank you so much!
Np Dazz Big Grin
"I'll face down Golem, and end my turn..."

[attachment=194]
Pages: 1 2