The VG Resource

Full Version: Majoras Mask coming to Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://gonintendo.com/?p=77008

There is no emoticon for how I am feeling.
Oh damnwhen I read this I thought it was one of those "Remade for Wii" games.

But still Yessssssssssssss
I hate how they are doing those remakes. This doesn't hugely effect me though because I bought that Zelda pack for the GC way back when that had 4 of the older games.
KDL3 as well
awesome
I can finally spend my wii points to an awesome game Heart
Doesn't really matter to me much since I have Collector's Edition, but at least everyone else is happy.
About time, I was waiting for Majora's mask to come on the Wii for awhile now.

Now all we need is Earthbound, DK64, Street Fighter 2 on VC and we'll be set.
(And if Nintendo decides to make a deal with Sony we could actually get Metal Gear Solid and the First 3 crash games that were on the PS1.)
(03-27-2009, 02:53 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: [ -> ]About time, I was waiting for Majora's mask to come on the Wii for awhile now.

Now all we need is Earthbound, DK64, Street Fighter 2 on VC and we'll be set.
(And if Nintendo decides to make a deal with Sony we could actually get Metal Gear Solid and the First 3 crash games that were on the PS1.)

And Smash Bros. 64 which Japan already has. We should expect it soon hopefully.
KDL3 is already out in North America/ Canada

Who knows how long it will take them to release Majora's Mask in regions other than Japan
NOA probably will take forever to release it because reggie doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Which is one of the reasons why I chose to get an Xbox360 in the first place.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YES
About fucking time
I am starting to have withdrawals
i never played majoras mask.
well that's a lie, i did, but something was wrong with my copy and when i reset and started again i had...everything.
you're only supposed to lose refillable items (i.e. rupees, arrows, trading items, bombs etc)

everything else is supposed to be intact
I have the game for project 64 beat it, very good game reccomend it for everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3