The VG Resource

Full Version: Genso Suikoden Card Stories - lots of stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first post here, but I come baring gifts!

[Image: gscsicon.png]

[Image: riouicon.png] [Image: charicon.png] [Image: cardicon1.png] [Image: cardicon2.png] [Image: cardicon3.png] [Image: cardicon4.png] [Image: cardicon5.png]

McDohl does indeed have 2 identical silver cards in the fifth card set, that is not a mistake. Blank Enjoy!
This is awesome, I've ALWAYS wante to rip this game but never could be bothered, what with it not being in English and me not understand how to really play it.
Fantastic work! I wasn't expecting this! Big Grin

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a massive Suikoden fan. I ripped all of Suikoden 1 and 2.
I had played through the game several years ago, but I never took the time and effort to do any sprite ripping then. Suikoden Tierkreis brought my attention back to the series, and I've always had a particular fondness for the cast of Suikoden II - I thought Card Stories would be fun to rip.

It turns out I no longer have the patience to play through a game I only vaguely understand, and so I did a little memory hacking to get all of these sprites. I do plan on eventually playing through the game again, during which I will grab the remaining map sprites.

I also plan to go through the two Suikogaiden games, as well as Suikoden 3-5 to rip character portraits, etc. Hopefully I'll get started on that in the next few days, but it will likely take some time to complete.

As you can see, I'm a pretty huge Suikoden fan as well, so hopefully I'll have some cool stuff to post in the next few weeks. Smile
If you can find out how to memory hack PS2 games, please be sure to tell me.