The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L Items - Ridge & GX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ridge had been making some M&L Item sheets so I felt like helping with the sheets =b
so we seperated the items into items three sheets

Mushroom - 97% complete
[Image: MushroomSheet.png]

Other Items - ??? complete
[Image: ItemSheet.png]

MK Items - ??? complete
[Image: MKDDItemsnoyosh.png]

C+C plz
Are the mushrooms color edits mostly? Look at the top right corner of the poison shroom and the normal one, why is there a very thich black line outline, its really ugly
Nice, but a few things:
- The "P" of the Magic Balloon should be bigger.
- The 3-up Moon should be more curved and have sharper corners.
Many of your sprites actually, have too much outline, it should only be one black line, not multiple, like the 3up moon, and the absorbing

Please take this into consideration.
Damn these look sweet. Glad to see someone else giving Mario items some love. The unnamed enemy shroom in the middle, just above the credit tag is called Ghoul Shroom.

Feather looks kinda jagged, Balloon would look better if the "P" didn't have the gray outline and the display on the Stop Watch looks more oval than round. 3-Up Moon's mouth is too shaded. Potion looks kinda awkward, don't know what it is though.
The stars' outline are kinda thick. But the rest of it's pretty sweet
I love you. Have my children.
Azure Fox, I dont understand. how is the outline thick? Its just 1 pixel think as it should be.
ya I'll try to fix the star. Its just that it might look too skinny around the bottom.
Aj I'll fix the P balloon N stuff.
thanks for the C+C guys =b [Image: MLPOWblock.gif]
Cool,but why is there only one Mega Mushroom?(compared to the other shrooms having 2 sprites.)And Zar is suppose to be "Ztar"
Look at the top of the super shroom, is it just me or is the black line, regardless if it is the outline or not, bigger than one line?
(03-27-2009, 08:13 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the top of the super shroom, is it just me or is the black line, regardless if it is the outline or not, bigger than one line?
ah now I see. Well it's not the outline, the dark shade of the blue makes it look that way :_:

EDIT: Oh and coffie Alloys, Ridge just hasnt made the battle sprite for the mega mushroom yet and I dunno about the name of the Zar/Ztar but Zar sounds better to me.
It still doesnt look that good. If you could fix that it would be fantastic
Super Mega/Mini Mushrooms (MP4) don't look "shiny" enough. If you've played the games, they're really reflective and it's hard to see the details.
Dried Shroom looks to not dead. Make it a little thiner and make the stem tilt to the side.
Overworld? Bowser Mushroom's eyebrows look weird. Make them a little more slanted. Bonus: it's actually called a Bowser Suit.
Mega Mushroom's (NSMB) face does't look... fat enough.