The VG Resource

Full Version: The steamiest sprite dump you have ever seen, even bigger than your dads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newest to Oldest, C&C please!
[Image: FeRRsuRe2.png]
[Image: FeRRsuRe.png] New custom character, he's the one on the far right at the top, the face is his as well. (Oh, and if someone could animate the face for me I would love it! Cause I wanna put it as my signature.
[Image: frostfire.png] Frostfire style or w/e.
[Image: mappy.png] Some old NES game, used palette from character sprites.
[Image: Ehhpok.png] Random side-scrolling(ish) Pokemon sprites.

Thar ya'go, more to come nigglet. Smile
The hair of the big face is very jagged
Awesome sprites but you let me down. I was expecting something as big as a truck since that how big my dad is. I don't really like the pokemons they look a bit awark on the head(Maybe too circular, I don't know).
Also left eye of charmander is a black hole.
How could I improve the hair?
&&
Those two Pokemon have circular(ish) heads, just btw.]
I wonder if I just forgot to do his other eye...
Look where I circled, theres not much but make it smoother, hair has bumbs but you made it jagged, so change that and you will be fine

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk310...ection.png
Thank you for the animation request! Smile I love you Azure Fox hahaa
Azure, just tell him to AA (anti aliasing or something)
its when you add a lighter colour to a jagged pixel (can't explain it that well)
Your welcome, I try to help more people but they ignore me because I dont have a good reputation as a spriter

EDIT: How did you know I requested the animation, I upgraded Solink's reputation cuz he did the animation
Newest sprite: (tried to fix his hair) C&C please.
[Image: FeRRsuRe2.png]
nigga fat.

is he supposed to look fat ?
Yeah he does look fat.
(03-28-2009, 04:24 AM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]nigga fat.

is he supposed to look fat ?
Ermm, well he is wearing a hoodie underneath a t-shirt. So it's kinda supposed to look like it.
His legs seem too short. Makes him look like some simply farmer with a bit of an IQ issue...