The VG Resource

Full Version: Rappin Comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did this for a good laugh. It took me 20 minutes. It shows...lol
(I dont really make comics like this)

DELETED DUE TO PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR COMICS TOO SERIOUSLY
not gonna lie

this is so horribly bad that it's kinda funny
Lol The rhymes make me laugh.
Your own comic makes you laugh?

I'm sorry please leave.
comix, u gave me a negative rate because of this? Get a life you stupid bitch.
I couldn't even get past the first panel.

(03-27-2009, 06:13 AM)SSL Hedgie Wrote: [ -> ]comix, u gave me a negative rate because of this? Get a life you stupid bitch.

haha oh my god.
(03-27-2009, 07:06 AM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't even get past the first panel.

(03-27-2009, 06:13 AM)SSL Hedgie Wrote: [ -> ]comix, u gave me a negative rate because of this? Get a life you stupid bitch.

haha oh my god.

I think I might have skimmed over like 2 panels.. Lol nice rap.
The text was hard to see in some parts.
should I do another? Haha.
And you gave me a negative rep because I gave you one, which is even more immature. I gave it to you because from all the posts I've seen of you you seem like a little idiot kid who somehow got onto his big brother's computer and started drawing some garbage in paint.

There are no speech bubbles, making it impossible to read unless you strain your eyes. You mixed sprites which is an immediate turn off. The rap rhymes words that don't exist such as "assy" and it isn't funny at all. The panels are all different sizes and often move around as if you didn't put any effort in at all, and it looks like a little kid drew it.

So don't make anymore.
(03-27-2009, 11:59 AM)SSL Hedgie Wrote: [ -> ]should I do another? Haha.

I hope this is a joke.
Yeah, I was joking Tongue

Back to Comix...

Listen you sack of shit, I only have 14 posts. How do you judge someone on 14 posts? Another thing, I'm older then you by three years. YOUR the one being immature. Unlike you, I don't judge people on stupid comics, I judge people by who they are, and how they treat me. I made quite a few friends here because they respect me, not because of our creations.Your personality sucks, so you are use to people judging you only by your sprites, comics, etc instead.
I did this for fun. We all knew this comic wouldn't do good. Your the only one taking this shit seriously. Go find a sport to play, or better yet go through puberty. You obviously got me mistaken for your bitchy ass antics.

Im done talking to you. Its funny how you hate me so much, but your always browsin' around my posts. I'm gonna take away that rate I gave you, because what I really want to rate you apparently isn't an option.
Am I the only one who came in this topic expecting a comic about rape?

Well, at least I wasn't completely let down...
LMAO!
(03-27-2009, 02:49 PM)SSL Hedgie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was joking Tongue

Back to Comix...

Listen you sack of shit, I only have 14 posts. How do you judge someone on 14 posts? Another thing, I'm older then you by three years. YOUR the one being immature. Unlike you, I don't judge people on stupid comics, I judge people by who they are, and how they treat me. I made quite a few friends here because they respect me, not because of our creations.Your personality sucks, so you are use to people judging you only by your sprites, comics, etc instead.
I did this for fun. We all knew this comic wouldn't do good. Your the only one taking this shit seriously. Go find a sport to play, or better yet go through puberty. You obviously got me mistaken for your bitchy ass antics.

Im done talking to you. Its funny how you hate me so much, but your always browsin' around my posts. I'm gonna take away that rate I gave you, because what I really want to rate you apparently isn't an option.

lol
i'd expect awesomer, artsy comics and much more mature posting from a 20 year old

speaking of which
Quote:They call me buck nasty
me no touch itchy assy
Make girl shave before gettin pasty
I gave her a superman
now she stands with sheets on hands
THAT DOESN'T EVEN RHYME OR MAKE GRAMMATICAL SENSE FJDSKFHJSDFHS
OR ANY SENSE FOR THAT MATTER
you must explain it.
AND FFFFFFFF
where did he come from ;A;

christ i'm gonna go write a RAPPING COMIC this is nauseating