The VG Resource

Full Version: Big Luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To go with my small luigi. [Image: reallybigluigi.png] Big Grin
What's with the gradient?
ugh quizzle weegee is so old now and you keep making refrences to it which is really annoying
honestly, it doesn't look good.
(03-26-2009, 03:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]ugh quizzle weegee is so old now and you keep making refrences to it which is really annoying
Your right. From now on ill sprite non- mario things
(03-26-2009, 05:41 PM)Quizzle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2009, 03:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]ugh quizzle weegee is so old now and you keep making refrences to it which is really annoying

No, he meant, as he said, "weegee" an internet meme. He didn't mean Luigi and other Mario characters.
One of the feet doesnt look like its connected to its leg, and the head is weird
(03-26-2009, 05:59 PM)Drei Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2009, 05:41 PM)Quizzle Wrote: [ -> ]

No, he meant, as he said, "weegee" an internet meme. He didn't mean Luigi and other Mario characters.
I didnt try to use weegee...
The face looks flat, hence people think Weegee was your inspiration. Just move the eyes to the right and perhaps remove the outline from the iris (blue area around the eye).
Like this? I also made him look a little less Weegeeish [Image: reallybigluigi.png]
(03-27-2009, 06:45 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]The face looks flat, hence people think Weegee was your inspiration. Just move the eyes to the right and perhaps remove the outline from the iris (blue area around the eye).
he's in the exact same pose and has the exact same facial expression
Changed that. [Image: reallybigluigi.png]