The VG Resource

Full Version: I nearly ran 2 people over today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yah... I was driving .. and.. nearly ran 2 people over Sad

The first guy slowly starts ambling across the road when MY LIGHT is GREEN so I'm cruising through it at like.. 30, and he suddenly sees me and jumps backwards and glares at me. And I'm like.. wtf. Since when did RED MAN mean GO!

And the 2nd guy was a kid on a bike who came out of a side road behind a parked car with 2 mates.. sees me.. and KEEPS GOING. and just scoots in front of me, while his friends and I brake suddenly. As I'm pulling away again he's like.. looking back at his mates laughing and I'm like HAHA YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING IF I'D HIT YOU.

Why are people so stupid.

DISCUSS STUPID ROAD USERS.
I dislike the road. I dislike being hit by cars...
It hurts. Believe me, I know.
Dazz Wrote:I dislike the road. I dislike being hit by cars...
It hurts. Believe me, I know.

Yeah, I heard a drunken ambulance driver ran over her patient, ironic eh?
Well.. it's not like I was running a red light.. I was running a GREEN light.
For once I'm not talking about cars being the idiots (and believe me I have many stories about them too).
tigerlily Wrote:And the 2nd guy was a kid on a bike who came out of a side road behind a parked car with 2 mates.. sees me.. and KEEPS GOING. and just scoots in front of me, while his friends and I brake suddenly. As I'm pulling away again he's like.. looking back at his mates laughing and I'm like HAHA YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING IF I'D HIT YOU.
If I were you I would have parked the car, grabbed a blunt object and ran after the kid. But that's just me.
I want to make a "running people over" joke but I might get in trouble.

Just recently this guy drove past a red light, exceeding the speed limit, and almost ran me over then started cussing me out like I did something wrong.
Yah.. Clearly if I was running a red light, then I wouldn't be complaining about nearly hitting a guy. Hehe.
Any Pigyman.. I was tempted.. very, very tempted.
Pedestrians are 100 points each.

You just missed 200 points.
there were a couple of times I didn't really think when I was on the road on my bike, but then again, I've had more people in cars not think I nearly get hit by them.
I live in one of the top 3 states that have the worst drivers ever. I live in Rhode Island. The other two states are Massachusetts and Connecticut. Mass being at the very top. We are all neighbors of eachother and yet very small. I still have my permit however I've only driven in an abandoned parking lot and gone no higher then 10mph. I feel quite proud of that even though it doesn't seem that fast it is fast when nothing else is moving around you.
Stick to horses, man. Stick to horses... :/
One time when I was at the beach these guys were sitting on top of a slow moving car. One guy was yelling "Charlie Horse, Charlie Horse!" and another guy was yelling "You don't wanna mess with these white folks! Yeah, that's right! Uh huh!" everyone was just staring at them.
Lunyka Wrote:I live in one of the top 3 states that have the worst drivers ever. I live in Rhode Island. The other two states are Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Affirming this.
LilGrim1991 Wrote:Stick to horses, man. Stick to horses... :/

LOL trust me. Horses are just as dangerous on the roads as cars, pedestrians and bikes .. And even MORE dangerous when they come into contact with STUPID cars, pedestrians and bikes :p
Try harder next time.
Also getting run over hurts.
Yet your the talk of the school next day.
Fuck yeah day long popularity.
Pages: 1 2