The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Baby Yoshi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whew....my first custom, what do you think of it, should I make a sheet?

[Image: BabyYoshi.png]
This is in the wrong section buddy. This is for whole Projects and not a Sheet. It actally looks pretty cool, but looks a bit weird considering he has a white stomach on a semi-white background of the Forums. But the Shading isn't too bad. Just try get the shape of the body a bit more round, or bolder, I guess...
NOT A PROJECT

To Sprite Discussion it goes.
put it on a dark background and it'll look better

the head looks okay, but the body looks odd.
Head looks too much like normal yoshi, feet are weird, the arms shading is messed up and it should be darker.
With black:
[Image: By.png]
tbqh it looks like you took a regular yoshi's head and made a terible body for it
its supposed to be chibi style!
Well if it's chibi, you might want to give it a bigger head.
Also, you would make the eyes black with white shines if it was chibi
I think it looks good, but the nose should be a perfect circle even in the bottom left corner. Body might look better if just a little fatter, shoes look kinda light in colour.

Also, a bigger remake would be nice. You're allowed more room for details with bigger sprites so you could make it a lot better.
(03-27-2009, 06:36 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks good, but the nose should be a perfect circle even in the bottom left corner. Body might look better if just a little fatter, shoes look kinda light in colour.

Also, a bigger remake would be nice. You're allowed more room for details with bigger sprites so you could make it a lot better.

I'll try it, thanks
One sprite is hard to make inferences on your spriting ability. Make some other basic poses to show us so we can give you some better C+C
(03-30-2009, 07:52 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]One sprite is hard to make inferences on your spriting ability. Make some other basic poses to show us so we can give you some better C+C

Ok, I will Smile
I think it's a great sprite. But one good sprite is only worthy of an avatar, if I were you I'd make a sheet. Wink
Pages: 1 2