The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga Bros. Attacks rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's Splash Bros, completed. I plan to put them all on one sheet when I'm done.

[Image: mlssf_mario_splash_bros.png]

Note: I left out basic walking and jumping poses already on the Mario Battle and Luigi Battle sheets. I'll probably add some various effects later.
umh dude... this is very old m&l 3 is the way!!!
(03-25-2009, 10:12 AM)luigipalace Wrote: [ -> ]umh dude... this is very old m&l 3 is the way!!!

Who cares if it's old? :/
Many ppl has been waiting someone to rip this. Finally someone is doing it, yay! Great job, I hope you can get all!
Glad someone is getting this done. I never would've got back to it.
Awesome start. Hope you complete them!
lawl, awesome! I still love the look of these Sprites...
YES!
I have SO been waiting for these!
Sorry I haven't done any more work, I just got back from a late spring break vacation, I will hopefully have Swing Bros. up sometime this weekend.
They dont have these sprites yet?
Sadly, no. Everybody was to busy jumping the bandwagon on customs, and before long, the sequal was released and everyone moved on. Very sad if you ask me.
Swing Bros.! And since I don't care much for PiT, and M&L 3 hasn't come out yet, you can be sure I'll finish these up.

[Image: mlssf_mario_swing_bros.png]
Damn, why don't I even remember this special? =/

You're doing a great job, but I'm going to move this over to the Ripping Projects subboard for neatness' sake.
I remember it. I could never get the items outta it. I think I did maybe one time and got like a syrup or something.

Anyways, it's a really great rip. I love how that game used those motion blurs like that.
Are you going to put them all in one sheet like Luigi's? Awesome job so far!
These are great! I hope you get far with this!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2