The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Clash [Moved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: charsel.png]
More screenshots at the bottom

Super Smash Brothers Clash is a fanmade game for the Nintendo DS (works on emulators for computers too) coded by me with no affiliation to Nintendo (obviously)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2qjantyltuy/SSBClash.nds

To play, set it on your DS cartridge or run it on a emulator on your PC

if you just want to give us permission to use your sprites, you can post here also...

Credits:

Main Programmer:
Emmanuel

Programmers:
Hiei (Metaknight, Deoxys, Megaman)

Menu Designer:
RangeTE (Title Screen, Main Menu)
Swifty (Character select Icons)
Guabiboy (top fight screen)

Spriters:
Guabiboy (Kratos)
EliteKill (Sora, Metaknight, Deoxys, Altair)
WarioMan (Sora)
RangeTE (Mario, Luigi)

Background Artist:
elvissteinjr (Final Destination)

Answers to the questions in the misplaced topic:
@Osiris: Sorry, fixed , I think, in the best way I could... To MODS/ADMINS this topic was previously on the Smash Project section, warn as appropiately
P.S: I posted it in the wrong place... again... meaning 2 times... I hadn't seen the fangames section...

@Caboose: For a flash smash game, you can play Smash Flash... and, this works with an Emulator too... try it

ScreenShots
[Image: marioc.png][Image: kratos.png][Image: altairb.png]
None of your sprites match. It looks really ugly.

Not just posting a string of advertisements to other forums would be nice too. Edited.
I long for the day when I see a decent Smash Bros. Fan game with no style mixing and a decent roster.

I know this day will never come.
ugh

ANOTHER smash fan game with mixed sprites
*sigh*
at least there's SOME progress on this, though.
(03-24-2009, 02:31 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]ugh

*sigh*

I don't know why most of you peple actually care about sprite mixing what;s the big F*ckin' deal anyway? NO offense VIPERSHARK
EDIT: or guy above him or guy above they guy above VIPERSHARK
There is a big deal i mean look at it its UGLY Imagine putting a ness mario in a M&L it would look horrible wouldnt it.
If you want to advertise something...not here...
Half these people think they know it all, and are always trying to be funny.
This is the WORST place to advertise something. People are so ungreatful and want everything THEIR way. Sprite mixing? Umm...have you actually looked at it?

Quote:I long for the day when I see a decent Smash Bros. Fan game with no style mixing and a decent roster.

I know this day will never come.
Make your own Rolleyes[/uber fail]

Quote:ugh

*sigh*
Ugh

You're cool, huh? Defeated T_T
Dude Im not saying the game is bad its really good it has potential but sprite mixing is unexeptable every game have one style and the follow by it not game mixes the style.
Example: M&L black outline with grey AA and light colors Paper Mario dark colors with 2x outline and smooth shading.
This has no style pick a style and make the sprites match. I plays as Mario then megaman and its just wierd cause there both different styles its like playing 2 different games.
Another SSB fan game mixed with a bit of fail, but with some progress at the least.

Also Manaphy when were you to judge other people's opinions. Just an fyi style mixing can actually be an eyesore to some, which is why people look down on it.
(03-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]a bunch of nonsensical bawwww
Um, first of all, exactly who the fuck are you ?
Second of all, you should expect criticism ANYWHERE, not just here.
Third of all, we kinda do know it all, because we have actual experience with this kind of thing.
(03-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to advertise something...not here...
Half these people think they know it all, and are always trying to be funny.
This is the WORST place to advertise something. People are so ungreatful and want everything THEIR way. Sprite mixing? Umm...have you actually looked at it?
etc..

DUDE. YOU STOLE MY OLD SIGNITURE, SAY WHAAT?!
.. the people on this forum, in which may I remind you, is a sprite forum, obviously tend to be quite picky about the sprites used in a fangame -- and yes, I agree with them that this game's sprite styles are in no way similar to one another, and to be quite honest; it makes it look really bad. I'm not denying that the game itself could be quite good, but the graphics just don't quite fit together very well.
-- and yeah, also, Super Smash Bros. fangames never tend to get finished, that's one thing that the people of the forum are completely aware of. Very Sad

.. but Nice Job and Good Luck anyway~!
(03-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]bitchwhinemoan

TOTALLY YOU'RE RIGHT DUDE

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEF--no. We've been doing this longer. Way longer. We know what we're talking about. Style clashing is totally unappealing, and not to mention lazy.

If you and your spriters are to lazy to only use ripped sprites and premade customs and such, the game will not be well received.

Really, put a bit of effort into the game godammit.
(03-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]BAWWWWWWWWWWW I CAN'T ACCEPT CRITICISM BAWWWWWWWWWW
shut the fuck up
Seriously Manaphy, either remove that signiture or at least put the credit back onto it. Seriously, that's just ridiculously unfair. T_T
(03-25-2009, 01:55 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: [ -> ]BAWWWWWWWWWWW I CAN'T ACCEPT CRITICISM BAWWWWWWWWWW
shut the fuck up
Wow you're so bad Rolleyes. You are pathetic. Just because you cursed I'm supposed to consider you "tough"? Probably a nerd who LIVES ON THE COMPUTER. You can't make me do anything so you can waste your time typing if you want --- no ones watching.

And how will I shutup if Im not talking? Whats up with these jackasses who don't know their senses. No one TALKS through a forum unless they post a sound file or video you smart ass Rolleyes.

Critisism? What the hell does this have to do with me liking critisism? I was just saying, stop drowing him in what "you want". No one cares what you want. If you want it so bad then go do something about it.
I was going to ignore this but I'm tired of people trying to act all bad over the internet. For me it's not an act, I get people straight to their faces. I don't do all this "fake" junk that you're trying to pull.
Pages: 1 2 3