The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Sonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a Sonic I made and I plan on sprite a "2D" version of Sonic and the Black Knight characters but I know people may not want the sword on there so I will make a complete Sonic sheet before I add the sword.

Here it is:
[Image: SonicandtheBlackKnight.png]

Sorry for the sloppy sheet. Please do not save this on your computer or post it anywhere else. Also I didn't make the arms.
At the bottom is an attempt at Shadow's head.
Don't make topic title's saying "epic".

The head line art was good, but the body and shading sucks.
I used a screenshot from Sonic and the Black Knight as a shading reference for the head. Everything else was kind of slopped together. I will edit the bottom half of his body I like the spots and the arms, shoes, and legs were done very quickly
i really like the head's line art , aside from that needs a little work . the body is to fat/wide , and the legs are suppose to be blue
Head line art is good, everything else needs work.
I like the spikes on the back so that is staying but I can make them thinner and the reason the everything else sucks is because I had no good reference. I forgot his legs were blue lol
the head and body are great but the arms, legs, and shoes are terrible.
His legs are too long. WAY to long.