The VG Resource

Full Version: Excalibur Sonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some sprites I made using Sonic Battle sprites,Sonic Advance 2 sprites,and Dabbido's Caliburn sprite.Tell me what you think.
No.

Custom sprites do not go in to Sprite Submissions, especially ones that need as much fixing as yours.
MOVED.
Is this for real?
I'm not going to click that until it is hosted somewhere else.
Incomplete. Needs more poses.
not as good as Vortex's
it could use a lot of work
So do most people. Its no excuse.
It's almost decent, but you could've done better with the colors, add more animations, and host it on imageshack or photobucket.
Guys dont be so harsh!!! I know he shouldnt have put them in submission and it needs more poses but its not that bad!!! he just need more poses and fix some things.
. . .

More like fix everything.. I don't know maybe restart and try get the sprite in style, well the sword because it all you've really done.
And I dunno learn to edit?
(03-24-2009, 07:27 AM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to look at it until I don't have to download it
Seriously there a bunch of attachments in lots of the posts and so annoying downloading the image just to help you. Help me to help you host it so i wont have to waste my time and space downloading sprites.
Why aren't forum attachments just removed altogether?
(03-23-2009, 06:59 PM)razormoviez Wrote: [ -> ]Guys go easy on me.All I have to work with is MS Paint.

For the love of God please do not tell me you just used the "all i got is MS Paint" excuse.