The VG Resource

Full Version: O Hai! Newbie Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O hai I'm new here and I would like to show a few sprites I'm working on.
Full sheets will come soon

Ice Koopa from my fangame
[Image: Ice.png]

My Pokemon Fangame's Male Protonganist
[Image: Mike.png]

Ice Yoshi from my fangame
[Image: IceYoshi.png]
They look ok but the trainer's hair is a little wierd but the shading is quite good. The ice Yoshi needs shading and so does the Ice koopa.How many fangames are you making? Is that ice or something else coming from Ice yoshi's mouth?
(03-22-2009, 04:52 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]They look ok but the trainer's hair is a little wierd but the shading is quite good. The ice Yoshi needs shading and so does the Ice koopa.How many fangames are you making? Is that ice or something else coming from Ice yoshi's mouth?

I'm working on 2 fangames:

Pokemon Chronicles I
Mario & Yoshi: Fire and Ice

Yes it is ice coming out of Yoshi's mouth. Beside the shading is there anyway else I can improve?
Im pretty sure these are recolors and the trainers an edit. Editing and recoloring is good fro practice but i like to see customs.
(03-22-2009, 04:55 PM)Captain America Wrote: [ -> ]Im pretty sure these are recolors and the trainers an edit. Editing and recoloring is good fro practice but i like to see customs.

I'll be sure to try customs in the future. That's the next step for me. Smile
Nice, keep practicing the pokemon trainer head is a pit small and flat extend it and round it so it can look like a decent sized head. The rest are ok i guess.
(03-22-2009, 05:02 PM)Captain America Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, keep practicing the pokemon trainer head is a pit small and flat extend it and round it so it can look like a decent sized head. The rest are ok i guess.

Ok, I'll try again.