The VG Resource

Full Version: First Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2e539r8.png]

M&L battle styled Fryguy. All I really did was recolor it, outline it, and give it anti-aliasing.

1. Is it good?
2. Should I submit it?
3. If so, how? I know that these forums have asprite submitter, but I don't know where it is.
The M&L battle light source comes from the center of the stage. The outline is not M&L style.
Darklink Wrote:The M&L battle light source comes from the center of the stage. The outline is not M&L style.

But if it's a fire (so a light in itself) does it still obey those rules?
Actually, it does follow the rules. The outline isn't black on elemental objects, and the lightsource can change based on what the enemy is. Since Fryguy is elemental and a light, it follows most rules of M&L Battle.

But, shouldn't he, y'know, face towards the Mario Brothers?
Shroob2 Wrote:Actually, it does follow the rules. The outline isn't black on elemental objects, and the lightsource can change based on what the enemy is. Since Fryguy is elemental and a light, it follows most rules of M&L Battle.

But, shouldn't he, y'know, face towards the Mario Brothers?

I'm pretty sure the outline is only black on ghosts or transparent things.
Flames in MLSS style never have outlines, but I will admit that these have the wrong color choice. Flames in MLSS style tend to use only 3 colors.