The VG Resource

Full Version: Question. I need some help. PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. I have a question. I'm trying to find the original song (.mp3 format) that plays when a character gets a starman and becomes a gigantic NES version of themself in Super Paper Mario. It would help if you provided a working link to the song so I could download it to my desktop.

Thank you a lotz.
You could always search it on youtube and download if from there.
Go buy the soundtrack. It is illegal for mp3s to just be randomly handed out to eachother like that.
yo does anyone got that let me google it for you page because this guy could use it

(03-21-2009, 09:41 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]You could always search it on youtube and download if from there.
The SONG, not the VIDEO.
(03-22-2009, 01:06 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Go buy the soundtrack. It is illegal for mp3s to just be randomly handed out to eachother like that.
How much does the soundtrack cost? I have no credit card (I'm not even 15), and my iTunes card is running low (I only have, like, 4 dollars or so left).

Wait...my birthday's coming up...hmmm....
REQUESTS BOARD.

USE IT.
Erm.. WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT GO HERE http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1437...05+Starman