The VG Resource

Full Version: Anathomy pratice (or not?) maybe someone might see this as offensive... but it is no
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... Monsters for my quickie RPG...

C+C?

I wonder why nobody replies to my star ocean topics....
De boa? As pernas estão bizarraças. A posição do braço esquerdo tmbm está estranha e o braço direito está muito curto

(For real? The legs are bizarre. Her left arm posing is also weird and her right arm is too short)

E eu não curto Star Ocean xP

(And I don't enjoy Star Ocean)
i forgot to say it´s a wip... thanks! (in the topic picture i cant thinnl in a position to her left leg..)
The biggest version is okay, but the outline on the left just seems too thick and dark... The highlights are fine, as are the proportions. Maybe the cleavage is a bit too round/rounded, it isn't as if she had a bra on.
The first image has too much black in my opinion, and the colours could be more contrasted. The selout with the black doesn't look good, which is why I think you should change the colour of the outline.
I might sound like a noob, but i was always shy to ask, since this is my topic.... What is selout?
It's when you create a sort of outline and leave pixels behind, like on the lthigh on the left of the first picture.
I wonder... Did i fixt it?
Chris that is a terrible explination.

Sel-Out means selective outlining. Instead of having a solid outline colour, you use some of the mid tones to give it a smoother look.

Right now, her right arm is shorter and her left arm lacks an elbow. Both are positioned oddly.

Your newer topic seems related to this, so it should be in the same topic. It is generally better to have on topic with everything than tons of topics about miniscule tidbits.
Tudo q o Drei falou (braço direito está mais curto e o esquerdo está sem cotovelo. E ambos estão em posição estranha)
Sem falar q ela está desproporcioal. Uma noção de anatomia pra vc: com os braços paralelos ao corpo, o cotovelo deve bater na cintura e a mão deve bater no comecinho da coxa. O fêmur (coxa ao joelho) é um pouco maior q o ante-braço + a mão.

(Everything Drei said
Not to mention she's out of propotion. Some anatomy basis for you: with the arms parallel to the body, the elbow should align with the hip and the hand with the upper part of the thigh. The femur (thigh to knee) is a bit bigger than the forearm+hand)