The VG Resource

Full Version: Star Ocean: Blue Sphere- Ripping and Revamping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATES AT THE THIRD POSST!

I found out nobody never ever ATTEMPTED to rip this awesome GBC game with fluid sprites and stuff, so, why not bother? I know the main reason is because it is a japanese-only RPG, so, nobody even heard about it (maybe i am exaggerating, who knows) i thought of starting a project on it... Revamping can be hard, but i can do it easily, so, do what you prefer... I will be very active here, yes, though some days i will just fade away because the computer is brother´s, sorry... I have some examples, exp3ect on about two hours the double amount.

I wonder if i can post the ROM here? It is a gameBoyColour game!
Well, it is from 2002, quite recent though...
I'm guessing this is because of the pixelation commercial critique thread?
I was ripping Ashton but never finished. Got a lot done though.
No.. I simply found the game and i started ripping it, about a year ago... but i stopped, and now i begun again... (is begun right?)I didn´t even knew about pixelation, only overheard it was spriter´s resource forums or something like that...

Well that doesn´t matter... updates.... oh, and, Fret, you could post them here. 1 ripped only one pose for Ashton until now XD

I am arranging them later, when i stop ripping(when something stops me.)
Some eq. icons...
The lineart and the finished bunny icon.
i have been ripping rival but have not finished
i have only ripped her lenneth form and the Nibelung Valesti attack
oh god...I was the one to push the cc thread at pixelation...so please if you rip something post it in it's original form, I'm really interested in it without any alterations

I originally had pasted a bunch of stuff I ripped and some savestates and cheats here, but I realized there's a board for that, so maybe it's a no-no to do it here, I'll go the safe route and post it there. However you're welcome to go there and use whatever is there, I just want to see the graphics of the game

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=15220
If you even made a new thread why you're necroposting a thread from 2009?
I'm locking and warning you for the necropost. If the thread is over 1 month old and you don't have anything useful to say, don't post. Your new thread would had been enough