The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to ripping sprites and am currently trying to rip Mega Man X sprites to get used to it. I have the SNES9x thing downloaded, and the Mega Man X ROM. But ti seems like I just downloaded the game, seeing as I'm able to play it. Help PLEASE!!! Dx
What the hell are you talking about
...Um, your request isn't making any sense at all, I'm afraid.

Reword it into proper english, so someone can actually help you.
mozzy Wrote:What the hell are you talking about

I'M TRYING TO RIP SPRITES FROM MEGA MAN X, BUT ALL I SEEM TO BE DOING IS PLAYING THE GAME.

Screenshot - [Image: MMXScreenshot.png]

And also, no cussing/improper language.
In other words, how do I actually rip the sprites from the game?
Ragon 00 Wrote:
mozzy Wrote:What the hell are you talking about

I'M TRYING TO RIP SPRITES FROM MEGA MAN X, BUT ALL I SEEM TO BE DOING IS PLAYING THE GAME.

Screenshot - [Image: MMXScreenshot.png]

And also, no cussing/improper language.
Wow............

An emulator is used to play games you dipshit. You can rip sprites with them, but the main purpose is to play games.
The sprites don't just magically download themselves when you get the rom dumb shit.
Well sorry I didn't know. Sad
Just f*** off and leave me alone.

@mozzy: I know that, and just look at what I said above.
You asked for it so cunts
mozzy Wrote:You asked for it so cunts

Must you cuss in every single one of your posts? All i asked is how do I rip sprites from a game, and I get called a dumb s***!
Usually when people don't know how to do something, the look up a tutorial. instead we get a topic that makes no sense at all.

So who exactly is a dumbshit?

fuck fuck ass cunt shit dick dick
Mozzy, stop baiting newbies, goddamn. It's like you want a warn or something.

Ragon, Emulators are designed to let you play the game. That's what emulation means ' to imitate the original'.

If you want to rip sprites from the game, you need additional tools to do so; there's a thread stickied in Sprite dicussion on this subject, so you don't really have an excuse for not knowing.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...hp?tid=455
Ragon 00 Wrote:

Must you cuss in every single one of your posts? All i asked is how do I rip sprites from a game, and I get called a dumb s***!

Because you are.
Darklink Wrote:
Ragon 00 Wrote:

Because you are.

Oh do shut up.