The VG Resource

Full Version: Amaterasamus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AmaterasamusWIP.png]

Tyvon's character combination inspired me. I don't even have a Pixeljoint account, but I thought it might be fun. Very rough line art and very rough color scheme idea. C+C?

Just to be sure, it's a combination of Samus Aran from Metroid and Amaterasu from Ōkami.
This is fucking awesome.

FINISH IT
Pretty good design.
Whoaaaaa, you gotta finish this man.
[Image: AmaterasamusWIP2.png]

I'm going to be adding the thicker outlines back in later, at this point I want to get it just structured correctly so I can start coloring majorly or whatever.
She's leaning too much to the left, and seems a bit-off balance, as her feet seem too near each other (especially the left foot). I would make the cannon part more like a cannon rather than the metallic part of a paintbrush.
You could go for a chestplate reminiscent of Amaterasu's head.
I am so angry right now. I was gonna do a mix of amaterasu and megaman. Ehh, I prolly still will.
(03-19-2009, 06:02 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]I am so angry right now. I was gonna do a mix of amaterasu and megaman. Ehh, I prolly still will.

I was originally going to do Amaterasu and Rush, hahaha. You should still go for your idea, though, it'll be cool.

And yeah, she does seem to look pretty off balance..
her feet isn't the same size, too. It looks good, though.