The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Zelda M&L style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, this is my spriting project. I'm not very good at customing, but I try to do my best.

This is what I have so far:
Link (YES I KNOW IT'S OLDSKOOLMARIO'S LINK EDITED)
[Image: 5253Newlink.PNG]

Gorons (WIP)
[Image: 5239Gorongo.png]

Sheik (Very WIP)
[Image: 1345Shake.png]

Saria (You know what goes here xD)
[Image: 951saria.png]

That guy in Kakariko's mill
[Image: 7162Acordeonista.png]

Darunia
[Image: 5592Charrunia.png]

C+C please.

Final warning:
IF YOU'VE COME HERE TO SAY THIS IS CRAP, SUCKS OR JUST TO FLAME, GO BACK
I suggest against using the brothers' hammer motion for the sword attacks. Hammers and swords are used differently, after all.
Yes, I know, but Link was supposed to have more attacks. After all, I haven't finished him yet.
..Did you ask OSM if you could use his sprites?
Ocarina of time is overrated

Everything except Link looks flat, What Star said, ect.
Only the Gorons and the guy in the Windmill look custom, the other look like they were editted from Mario. All the critics I can give.
Pretty good sprites. So do Link and Zelda/Shiek/Tetra have bro moves or will you use a different character?
Star/Starpower Wrote:..Did you ask OSM if you could use his sprites?

He didn't ask to ask him before using the sprites. He only asked to give credit, and if you look at the credit tag, you can see I gave him credit.

HyperSonic92 Wrote:Pretty good sprites. So do Link and Zelda/Shiek/Tetra have bro moves or will you use a different character?

What does that mean? I don't get it xD.
I'm saying something

way to ignore criticism, even if It's not that much
Darth RPG Wrote:What does that mean? I don't get it xD.
Have you ever played Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga? Mario and Luigi do these moves called Bro. Moves in which they perform something together to solve a puzzle or as an attack in battle.
Yes, I got through both games.

But I won't sprite the characters in battle, basically because Zelda is an action RPG and I want to keep that. Anyway I'm not sure about which movements I'm gonna sprite.
oh, okay then. So it's the same actions only with a M&L style look?
I like it. Saria FTW.

But there are a few thing's I'd suggest:
1. If you ABSOLUTLY MUST edit the Mario Bros, at least use Luigi for Sheik. Sheik is an adult, not a kid.
2. Come on, don't use Bowser for Gorons! Darunia, maybe, but not the basic guys!
I didn't edit the Mario Bros. for Sheik. And he's (or should I say she? xD) the size of Link, and I remember that in OoT Sheik was as tall as Link. And even if I edited Mario, Mario is an adult too. And I didn't use Bowser for the Gorons.

BTW, what does FTW mean?

And the actions will mostly be the same, but I may add or quit some ones.
You know there are other Zelda games than OoT.

It's not the center of the series
Pages: 1 2