The VG Resource

Full Version: More "Super Princess Peach" materials needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, everyone,

Is anyone here planning on doing any further extraction/ripping attempts for the "Super Princess Peach" game? I've downloaded a few from here on the main site and at the MFGG to use for a future fangame project, and am using some acceptable "alternatives" for general objects -- but if anyone can rip more general stuff from the Super Princess Peach game itself, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
What do you need exactly?
Well, I was thinking more of "level tiles" now and backgrounds. I'll recheck in terms of my project to see which ones I need exactly.

The ones posted so far are a good start anyway. Tongue
i might be able to do some nice customs.

Are you on mariowiki too?
(08-08-2009, 05:39 AM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]i might be able to do some nice customs.

Are you on mariowiki too?

why

did

you

bump

this?
wait, what? i was offering help!
(08-08-2009, 05:50 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]wait, what? i was offering help!

To someone who probably left within the past four months since their latest post in this topic

I mean

did you even see the text in the Quick Reply?
I personally don't see too much of a problem with bumping old request topics if the request is still standing, especially if you're offering help. It might have been better to PM the member first to see if they were still active, though, like oB2Ko Mario said.
it wasnt there, ob2ko.
(08-08-2009, 07:51 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]it wasnt there, ob2ko.

really?

'Cuz in the Quick Reply box, there's a little thing that tells you to not necropost unless you have something new to contribute to the thread

although looking into it the OP still shows up from time to time
but it was probably better for you to just PM the guy <_>

plus you bumped up ten other threads
I know you want to help out and all, and that's a good thing, but
you don't need to dig up older requests.

You could always help out with the stuff that's more recent, and stuff where the topic posters are more likely to come back and see that you have something to offer them :D