The VG Resource

Full Version: Huge Sprite/Animation Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't posted anything outside of the Pokemon Project for a while here, so...Here's some stuff:

Anyone Remember my SMW style(not following the Color limits & stuff, of course) 'Nintendo Clash' (also with a Tonberry from the FF series & MetaKnuckles head instead of Mario's for the Alt. Koopa shells) Project? No? well...here's everything:
[Image: 1751185_2.png]
Forgot, to say, Chargin' Chuck & Big Boo are just reshades, with minor edits(since I couldn't think of replacements for them)
...And of course I used myself as the hero(of course, it was a dumb idea to begin with =P):
[Image: 1760620.png]

Mii Project I planned on submitting here, but never got around to:
[Image: 1874622.png]
Just a Dumb Little Animation, if I went any further with the Project(who knows, I might eventually make more movements, but I doubt it...):
[Image: mii1.gif]

Pulseman...Never got passed Making this animation:
[Image: pulseman2.gif]

Original Characters Time:
We'll start off with someone you've seen in this Topic, at least 5 times:
[Image: josh1combo.gif][Image: josh15629225921iaza.gif]
Meet Mike, Rusty, Kali, & Knox, Respectively...Designs are final, but they still seem kind of plain to me...:
[Image: mike1f.gif][Image: rusty.gif][Image: kali3.gif][Image: knox1.gif]
Mike's 'Skull Attack' is just a little gimmick he has, he really uses a gun, but...This attack is more...interesting
Rusty's a Robot made out of Junk, and is customizable(colors & parts)
Kali uses an enemy hide as a Scarf(which for some reason, is possessed and is her weapon)
And Knox...Well, he's just a support character/Stat Raiser/whatever else you want to call him

And finally, the attempt at a 'Dark Hero' that came out looking too much like a heartless(so he's scrapped, for now...) Shaide:
[Image: shaidetiptoe.gif]
If you remember me back around 2005, when my character was a 'shapeshifter' which is basically what this little guy is...Of course, I also had this planned as a sidescroller, with upgrades/forms, like an old Mario/Kirby game...But yeah, I probably wouldn't have done much with it if I made the sheet any further...

Everything's custom, original characters are mine, Don't use any of the sheets without credit, etc... Hope you guys like the stuff =P
ZOMG ODISGNOISNG
Freaking Amazing job on the sprites.
nice... Finish that Mii sheet, it's really good!
Ya Mii sheet is my favorite.
Thanks for the comments

Believe it or not, I might pick up the Mii sheet again, it was a fun little distraction when I made it
Do continue working on that Mii sheet, it's a well-executed good idea, and you could even start a thread here with it...