The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda Fan Game( MC Sprites ) + Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, no the request isn't for Minish Cap sprites, have more than enough of em and making some of my own. Anyways, I am working on a Zelda fan game ( yes, probably the millionth Zelda fan game ) that is coming along very nicely ( done in Game Maker 7 ).

I am pretty good with GML, able to handle the coding and all. I plan to get a demo out as soon as I finish up a couple of rooms. I was actually asking to request someone to get a storyline idea going for me. I've been trying but I am not a good writer. I have been trying to think of a good title, but it's tough without a story. That and most Zelda games have very fitting titles, and I just couldn't figure one out. If anyone can help with that, definetly be appreciated and credited.

I also had one other request, rather opinions for ideas. I want to stick to creating a nice classic style Zelda game in updated graphics ( you know, 10 dungeons, a ton of items and collectibles ), but also wanted to put a unique spin on the game. I thought maybe of adding a feature to turn on or off fantasy blood, but wasn't sure how that would go down in a Zelda game. I personally would love to see a very violent LoZ game, but I know many won't.

Anyone suggest new things to try in Zelda, or any ideas you have thought would be good in a Zelda game? All ideas will be credited.
Technically, OOT and MM both had blood, so that shouldn't really be a problem...