The VG Resource

Full Version: Brawl Line up *update*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is the topic where character's sprites are showcased so people know what to sprite.

I know there is another topic but that one is almost never updated.

[Image: 10miper.png]By Clap12
Good idea. Samus isn't updated though.
So... How long has it been since a quality sheet was completed?
(03-17-2009, 04:02 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea. Samus isn't updated though.

Oh, Can you post it please. I thought it was current.
IMO Kirby is too dark, Yoshi is not too real. Bowser, however, is too real. Ganondorf is too tall, Charizard is too pale, and Ivysaur's lines are too jagged and look traced. Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy don't fit the style and should be redone. Wario's face looks really off for some reason, and older Wario sprites looked better.
[Image: newkirbysamus.png]
Latest Kirby and Samus.
[Image: kirbyrevamp.png]
?
(03-17-2009, 04:30 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]IMO Kirby is too dark, Yoshi is not too real. Bowser, however, is too real. Ganondorf is too tall, Charizard is too pale, and Ivysaur's lines are too jagged and look traced. Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy don't fit the style and should be redone. Wario's face looks really off for some reason, and older Wario sprites looked better.
That's my edit there (Arthur's original sprite). Maybe if I make his head a pixel wider it'll look better.
(03-19-2009, 03:33 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2009, 04:30 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]IMO Kirby is too dark, Yoshi is not too real. Bowser, however, is too real. Ganondorf is too tall, Charizard is too pale, and Ivysaur's lines are too jagged and look traced. Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy don't fit the style and should be redone. Wario's face looks really off for some reason, and older Wario sprites looked better.
That's my edit there (Arthur's original sprite). Maybe if I make his head a pixel wider it'll look better.

which one did u edit samus
Samus and Wario... I was talking about Wario at post #8.
No, I mean the much older Wario. the ones in this picture. the faces are much better, and the colors are too.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8089/lineupqx4.png
agreed. My only problem is that the straps on overall wario dont look flat enough and look a bit pillowed.
Maybe put old Wario's head on new Wario's body?
Also old wario's colours.
That Samus is just mind blowing sexy.
I love you person who did them. (Sploder?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5