The VG Resource

Full Version: Mushroom Kingdom (SSBM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm here again but there are somethings on This stage I want to note, you will have to animate the enemy sprites on the mushrooms, make yourself the falling board thing, and the green hill looks weird because I had to resize it sorry.
ALSO ANIMATE THE BLOCKS!
Is this going to be for the SSBB project or not?
This seems pretty much perfect detail-wise, but I think you should set things out in layers. The background (green hills) are badly resized, and I don't think it looks like that in the original.
(03-17-2009, 01:52 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]This seems pretty much perfect detail-wise,

because they're just rips assembled to match the stage...........
(03-17-2009, 01:52 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]Is this going to be for the SSBB project or not?
This seems pretty much perfect detail-wise, but I think you should set things out in layers. The background (green hills) are badly resized, and I don't think it looks like that in the original.

Well the origonal is very similar but since its 3D its not going to look alot like that, and the green hills resize problem is inevitable all I have is paint. Ummm no I am not doing it for the SSBB project Im doing it for me and people to use.
(03-17-2009, 11:45 PM)Caboose Wrote: [ -> ]Well the origonal is very similar but since its 3D its not going to look alot like that, and the green hills resize problem is inevitable all I have is paint. Ummm no I am not doing it for the SSBB project Im doing it for me and people to use.
paint can do more than copy/paste.
try redrawing them yourself.
(03-18-2009, 01:04 AM)Zeph Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2009, 11:45 PM)Caboose Wrote: [ -> ]Well the origonal is very similar but since its 3D its not going to look alot like that, and the green hills resize problem is inevitable all I have is paint. Ummm no I am not doing it for the SSBB project Im doing it for me and people to use.
paint can do more than copy/paste.
try redrawing them yourself.

Yeah that's true Ill work on it later