The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Advance - Ice Mountain Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all, SB here once again, bringing you all some more Sonic Advance goodness.

This sheet took FOREVER! Ugh, why do ice stages have to be so damn irritating to organize into a sheet? In any event, credits are listed on the sheet, and all ASSEMBLING was done by me. All proper sources are listed therein.

Here we go:

-sheet-
[Image: sadv1zone4icemountainzo.png]

-button-
[Image: icemountainzonebutton.png]

Comments? Questions? Ideas for any remaining sheets? (Not many left in the Advance series at this point... Tongue ) Lemme know!
That's pretty good, hadn't realised there wasn't an Ice Mountain sheet n tSR o:

I know there's a few bosses missing in Adv3
Me like it! Nice work!!
Thanks as always Dazz! ^^
*hums the Ice Cap theme from the PC version of S3&K*

Noice job, Shadowbot!
Needs more tiles.

By the way...

THOSE specific tiles look AWFULLY familiar... But I won't spout any claims just yet. It's prolly nothing.

Prolly.

I'll do some looking into the matter.

EDIT: Nevermind, he came out and admitted it on the sheet's credit tag. This sheet is stolen. It consists of parts taken from other preassembled sprite sheets. He did no ripping of his own, but instead took sprites from other sheets and put them together on a new sheet. This sheet should not be accepted.
(03-17-2009, 03:17 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Nevermind, he came out and admitted it on the sheet's credit tag. This sheet is stolen. It consists of parts taken from other preassembled sprite sheets. He did no ripping of his own, but instead took sprites from other sheets and put them together on a new sheet. This sheet should not be accepted.

As I have said NUMEROUS times with every submission I have ever sent in here the tSR: I have used the sprites available from the BGHQ and spliced them together into useable background pieces. If the BGHQ has parts that are missing, I utilize pieces from the Sonic Advance BG Sheet(s) to fill in the remainder.

I have NEVER, EVER claimed that I did any ripping of these sprites, nor claim OTHERS work as my own. As my credit tag clearly states, I used publicly available works and combine them all into an easier to utilize format.

The rest, I leave up to Dazz and the other tSR staff. Hope that this is not taken as a stolen sheet, as I think that it is an incorrect assumption.
it isn't quite stolen anymore than it is submitted without authority.

No matter HOW you look at it, you took others' work and submitted it without their permission. REGARDLESS of whether or not it is publicly available or untagged, none of it is your work, therefore you cannot submit it. Dazz, it is my opinion that you shouldn't be so lax about this sort of thing, especially when he apparently admitted this multiple times. If you still decide to accept the sheets, that's your decision, but I am opposed.
The work is really fine, Xof, so I wouldn't worrk about it.
BGHQ's owner and I are friends, if there's any issues from him on it, he'd have told me by now since we already host a few sheets from this guy.