The VG Resource

Full Version: Help in need of C+C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i was making sprites for my game
[Image: 2ndjob-4.png]
The one with the blue arrow is the dragon knight I'm working on. Something wierd C+C please.
TBH most of the costumes seem to not mach the style the ball guy is in.
Is it because they dont have multiple shades or because there outline is not light were the light source is i can fix that. Can i get any opinions please this is for a game im making want it to be atleast decent b4 i put it in the game.
The shading for them don't match the style. From Ninja onward they start to look worse.
Which Ninja black one or blue and orange one?? I'll fix up the shading when ya tell me 2 shades per color shoud be good rite??
After the black ninja. The shading style starts to change. Use the same number of shadings on the normal guy. They look like you haven't put much effort to them. Make them fit the style cause the line art is good.
Oh yea thats true i'm in a rush to get the game done fast get the sprites done fast i'll take more time now.
NO you're making the game suck. You can rush things. If you want help just ask some spriters. If you rush things everything will looks bad. Take more time for the enemies and the playable characters. They really need to be awesome to be in such an awesome game. Like Your Game. What's the name of it anyways?
(03-17-2009, 03:49 PM)Captain America Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yea thats true i'm in a rush to get the game done fast get the sprites done fast i'll take more time now.
Yea thats why i said ill take more time for now on to make the game better.
The name of the Character i don't know really but i'm thinking Bob just some typical guy that gets all these responsibilities to save the world.
Not of the guy but of the game. Yeah I know you said but I was saying what I think of rushing.
Yea thats my Mistake.Name for the game Hmmmmmmmmm. Uhh not sure right now.......I can make one up when i get further along with the game.
Oh OK I'll be waiting for it.
I fixed the sprites to match the style even more with more shades light outline were the sun hits and fixed the shade struture a bit here it is...
[Image: 2ndjob-6.png]
So how is it??
It still doesn't match the style. It's the shading, it's not like the other one.
be a more specific cause i did shade exactly how i shaded the ball rounded with alot of colors how is it not the style i edited even more here
[Image: 2ndjob-7.png]
Pages: 1 2