The VG Resource

Full Version: I wish to post Custom sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I am a fan of the Spriters resource, and all of the custom sprites it has to offer. I want to show my skills of making custom sprites, by uploading one of, (if not, THE) Hardest sprite sheet I've ever made:
The Retro Paper Bowser.
Its the paper bowser sprites from the original Paper Mario, but Edited to be his original Retro form, but stile paper-ized. Big Grin I found the sprites of both Paper and 8-bit Bowser, and turned one into the other.
I was refering to Paper Bowser into Retro Bowser. No, I'm not going to add the BG, hammers, and Fireballs. You can find them on here yourself, trust me. This damn sheet took about two days to make. Just look at the Paper bowser sprites, Alot to change!

Oh, and for the Poll, I ment in a paper-ized recreation of the original Super Mario Bros
Its a nifty update, but I don't know think its going to get submitted. Its really not the useful, and there's certainly not enough poses. I would advise a lot more frames, and throw in some customs like the axe, and the background.
Like Paris said, it's nifty....Though on some of the teeth you a pixel or to on the outline to where to teeth and mouth meet at several places....
We need more people submitting customs. Its ALL rips these days.

*waves cane angrily*

Why in my day we worked our butts off to get a custom on that site and they were greatly appreciated!

And TV's used to have bunny ears!

*wobbles back to rocking chair*
It does look pretty good, but you need more poses before it's submittable.
(03-16-2009, 10:50 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]We need more people submitting customs. Its ALL rips these days.

*waves cane angrily*

Why in my day we worked our butts off to get a custom on that site and they were greatly appreciated!

And TV's used to have bunny ears!

*wobbles back to rocking chair*

Nobody submits customs 'cause they tell us not to. >.<
But I ignored them once and posted my Game&Watch, and they didn't seem to mind, so yeah. Tongue
(03-16-2009, 09:40 PM)Paris Wrote: [ -> ]Its a nifty update, but I don't know think its going to get submitted. Its really not the useful, and there's certainly not enough poses. I would advise a lot more frames, and throw in some customs like the axe, and the background.

I didn't add more poses because the original bowser had ONLY THOSE POSES. The point of these are for if someone wants to use them in a game. Besides, it took about a day to make JUST THOSE FOUR!!!!