The VG Resource

Full Version: Star's Workshop of Revamping Your Shiz 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been feeling generous lately so I thought to myself why not help some of you guys.
*gets into salesman outfit*
Do you have a sprite that you just can't seem to get it looking right? Have you spent endless hours trying to make it better but keep on failing? Well come to Star's Workshop of Revamping Your Shiz. Shiz is a new word them youngens are using now and days. Anyhoo, I will be glad to revamp your sprite and get you started on your sheet. Though, there are some things you should know....

I am only taking 5 requests a month. Why only 5? I got stuff to do. I know alot of people are probably going to request so I limited to that and you must have the right amout of posts for requesting. I've seen alot of people join before just so they can request. They expect us to make a sprite sheet in 30 secs. for them. Reason why I did this.

People requested(May):
1. A.J. Nitro- done
2. Shyguy Grey- done
3. Grooveman- I think this was more of a C+C thing, it really doesn't need much work.
4. Dark Diety- basicly done, just need to add arms.
5. Arthur- done

People requested(June):
1. Shyguy Grey
2.HyperSonic
3. SamsterBoy

Also, it's only going to be one sprite. I don't want to be making sheets for you guys. I can barely make one even though it turns out really good(not to sound ego-ish). Also, don't expect your sprite to be revamped instantly. I'm rarely online.

Examples of Revamps:
[Image: mlrequestve4.png][Image: 97799668wh1.png] Hey, Dark Diety..I'm sorry but you're going to have to give me credits for this one. It too a while. I think it came out pretty good. I need to make the arms. Btw, this is going to be in my examples.
Any chance on getting help in general? I need animation help.
omg Gigalypuff
Star/Starpower Wrote:[Image: 97799668wh1.png]
I can't tell which is worse, the Macho Jigglypuff or that mutation of Pikachu in brawl Tongue

Nice example BTW.
Shyguy Grey Wrote:Any chance on getting help in general? I need animation help.
Oh yeah. You asked me about that. I forgot to reply. I just need a ref. for how she walks.

Tonberry2k Wrote:omg Gigalypuff
Haha.
Alrighty,

[Image: miming3.png]
The one with legs is for height purposes.

As for how she walks, thats hard to say since she doesn't walk forward in SPM, but I'd hazard a guess with something like this.

I've tried a number of times but they keep getting squished together.

Thanks in advance
Thanks for the reference and your welcome.
I must admit though, I never done anything like this. I like challenges. >Big Grin

Bumpz.
Hey Star, do you mind fixing the Watt sprites in my Paper Mario sheet?:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/HyperSoni...rio_10.png
I was just wondering if you can add a maple leaf and the red mushroom top from my logo http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1739/logody2.png to all these sprites if possible:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...id_red.png

Please and Thank You Mr. Star.
Hypersonic: I'd be really glad to do that because those watt sprites were bothering me.
SamsterBoy: Your welcome. That's going to be a piece of cake. Tongue
Star/Starpower Wrote:Hypersonic: I'd be really glad to do that because those watt sprites were bothering me.
Which is why I asked
Star/Starpower Wrote:Hypersonic: I'd be really glad to do that because those watt sprites were bothering me.
SamsterBoy: Your welcome. That's going to be a piece of cake. Tongue

Mmmm....Cake *drools*
So my sprite didn't need reworking? Ah 'k, cool. Thanks.
The only problem on yours grooveman was the color. It seems kind of dull but most styles have that. [Image: toadff4.png]
[Image: toadff4.12e6c230af.jpg]
Thank you come again.
Hey, can you revamp pokemon style?
Pages: 1 2