The VG Resource

Full Version: Really small luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: reallysmallluigi.png]
Small, but still a worthy fighter. Tongue
Left (are right arm) is too long, and the feet are really weird. Not a huge fan of the colors.
dude, it's a cartoony style, what do you expect. i think it's kinda cool, but i just think it should have more things, like walking sprites, jumping sprites, etc,still a not bad style. kinda cool
(03-16-2009, 08:17 PM)link5205 Wrote: [ -> ]dude, it's a cartoony style, what do you expect. i think it's kinda cool, but i just think it should have more things, like walking sprites, jumping sprites, etc,still a not bad style. kinda cool

Style isn't an excuse to make a sprite bad. Now I'm not saying the sprites bad, it just needs to be fixed up.
yeah, Paris' right. Right now, the sprite looks ugly. He's unbalanced, is blocky and the colors aren't that great.
The head would be good with better colours and if the hat was edited a little bit, but the body needs to be re-done. :/
[Image: reallysmallluigi.png]
Lower one is new thanks for the crits
The sprite seems a bit too small for my taste, and that is WAY too much colors for such a small thing. The palette could be better too, seems too yellow at the moment.
Ill try it with only 3 shades per color.
[Image: reallysmallluigi.png] Upper right is new sorry for the double post
3 shades per color is still way too much. Small sprites don't need a lot of colors.
2 colors per shade Happy now? [Image: reallysmallluigi.png]
Looks pretty good, better than what I can currently do. But his left foot looks a lil big.
OK. Ill fix that.
Like this? [Image: reallysmallluigi.png]
BUMP because I need more crits
I'd suggest you make the body slightly bigger. It's as big as his head.
Pages: 1 2 3