The VG Resource

Full Version: MOE~ *REVVING OF CHAINSAW*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: traviscaymana.png]

fusion of Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Jack Cayman (MadWorld) for the PJ weekly challenge because i finally decided hey why not try out these weekly challenge thingamajigs
his nose's very weird... I think you should curve it a bit less.
I approve.
Nice lineart.
w'supdate

[Image: traviscayman.png]
This is great.

Can't wait to see it Finish.
Either his hand is massive, or his arm is too small.
It looks like the bottom of his hair is eating the top.
It looks to me like there is something wrong with his thumb...
Of course I could just be being nit-picky. Not sure what exactly seems off to me.
Please tell me you're giving him a beam chainsaw? This looks great so far. The one thing that I can spot that looks a bit off seems to be his hand, but other people have already commented on that. Try to make the thumb curve inward a bit starting at the point where it's joint would be, maybe?

By the way, this character combo is completely expected from you, hahaha. It works really well, though.
(03-17-2009, 02:51 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me you're giving him a beam chainsaw?
there's a funny story about that

as for the hand, i'll try to fix it. i never was good at hands |:
(03-17-2009, 02:53 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2009, 02:51 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me you're giving him a beam chainsaw?
there's a funny story about that
...Eh?
[Image: traviscayman.png]

didn't get to the hand yet
YES
The only thing that's really bothering me is his hand...It looks like he's holding something, or just making an 'O' with his finger and thumb(this is assuming you were going for a clenched fist look)...But, you already said you were going to work on the hand, but I hope this helped anyway

But, Apart from that, it's awesome
Pages: 1 2