The VG Resource

Full Version: SleepyHarry's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks! I'm just some half-jewish schlub down in Queensland, Australia and I do spritesheets. Sometimes.

Anyways, you are here to see sprites, not my life story, so here they are:

Homestar Runner RPG (unfinished, for Atari)
[Image: outdoorsprites_icon.png] [Image: indoori.png] [Image: startscreeni.png] [Image: pausescreeni.png]

Save the Sheriff (PC)
[Image: savethesheriffi2.png]

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham-Heartbreak (GBA)
[Image: hamtaronbijou_icon.png]

Junkbot (PC)
[Image: armoredjunkbot_icon.png] [Image: coloredblocks_icon.png] [Image: gearbots_icon.png] [Image: bot_icon.png] [Image: specialblocks_icon.png] [Image: text_icon.png]

Insaniquarium Deluxe (PC)

[Image: balrogipy7.png] [Image: beetlemuncherivu9.png] [Image: bilaterusiey5.png] [Image: carnivoreizv0.png] [Image: cyraxiff2.png] [Image: destructoriuc6.png] [Image: guppycruncherirl2.png] [Image: gusiaj9.png] [Image: kingguppyivx2.png] [Image: largebreederivv8.png][Image: largeguppyipp9.png] [Image: medbreederisd9.png] [Image: medguppyijt5.png] [Image: minisylvesterilt9.png] [Image: psquidimx7.png] [Image: smallbreederijs9.png] [Image: smallguppyiwm0.png] [Image: starcatcheridt6.png] [Image: sylvesterisx7.png] [Image: ultravoreitx6.png] [Image: ulyssesiuk4.png] [Image: whiffleballifd1.png]

My Customs (all ML3 style sprites are for the ML3 custom project):
[Image: smrpgshellcreeperi.png] [Image: ml3bloopcelli.png]

If I make any more, I will put them here.
Are any of these actually new compared to your old topics...?
I think they're good...though the last gearbot is a little messed up.

Any chance of you doing the pets from Insaniquarium Deluxe?
That White Bloop Cell won't be accepted since fan characters aren't allowed.
(03-16-2009, 12:27 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]That White Bloop Cell won't be accepted since fan characters aren't allowed.

I know, it's just there for show. I have read the rules, don't worry.

@ Capraccio
I know the gearbot looks messed up, but it does that in the game. seriously!

@ Dazz
Possibly not (though I don't think I put up the shellcreepers), but I'm currently finishing off some more that I'm about to put up.
Oh and just a question. Is the Homestar game a fan game or something?
From the Homestar Runner Wiki:
Homestar Runner RPG was the first planned official console game for homestarrunner.com. It was under development for the Atari 2600 by Paul Slocum. Due to the immense scope of a full 2600 RPG, as of February 2006 the demo is approximately 1/3 finished. As of August 2008, the project has been abandoned.

I would link to the direct article except I don't want to be nailed for linking to warez.
(03-19-2009, 04:19 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and just a question. Is the Homestar game a fan game or something?

What He^ said.
[Image: metalgearrexicon.png]

MG REX FOREVER
MGR isn't working.
I think you should finish up Insaniquarium Deluxe with the pets and items. Having everything ripped would be good. Good job on everything else though. I'm not really fond of customs mind you but you do pretty good.
Nice rips~
Also, MGR need to be posted in Spriting Discussion rather than here so that it can be reviewed.
(04-13-2009, 11:53 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Also, MGR need to be posted in Spriting Discussion rather than here so that it can be reviewed.

'k