The VG Resource

Full Version: RUINED in WARIO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 12751621.png]
[Image: imagedcp.png]
So I'm minding my daily buisness by enjoying myself in the mirror, when I suddenly have this HUGE need for garlic. I run down the alley of my castle - and what do I see? Some buttneck has placed a smiling cat in a box on the floor. MY FLOOR! That thing was probably so dirty, I wouldn't even pick it up with my own dirty hands! Anyway, as I move closer to the fridge and the garlö le amour, garlik snitzel and garlic garlic, some mean DUCKHEAD has placed boulders on my floor. MY FLOOR. I find that deeply frustrating, and REFUSE to move them by myself.
HEY YOU. YES, YOU with the wierd hat and creepy mustache and sleepy eyes, GET YOUR HANDS OVER HERE and CRUSH these boulders using the ARROW KEYS so I won't have to! And if you see any enemies, use SHIFT and CTRL to jump and CRUSH them into tiny little GUTS of EXPLOSIONS!

What are you waiting for?! That was an ORDER!

Sincerely
Wario The AMAZING Wario

[Image: riwd.png]
Very nice actually, a few flaws in the platforming. But other than that it felt very professional.
(03-15-2009, 07:23 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice actually, a few flaws in the platforming. But other than that it felt very professional.

Thank you! I haven't noticed any flaws in the actual platforming myself, but if you could point them out, then there's no reason not to fix that! Smile
MechaB Heart333

Welcome to tSR! Love the games, as always man. =)
(03-15-2009, 07:27 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]MechaB Heart333

Welcome to tSR! Love the games, as always man. =)
Thanks, Dex!
(03-15-2009, 07:25 PM)MechaBowser Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2009, 07:23 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice actually, a few flaws in the platforming. But other than that it felt very professional.

Thank you! I haven't noticed any flaws in the actual platforming myself, but if you could point them out, then there's no reason not to fix that! Smile
Right here
[Image: 5jtkat.png]

While possible i found this jump was a little more about luck that skill.
Maybe it should be lowered a tiny bit?
Or maybe it's just my horrible platforming skills haha

Either way this is still one of the best fangames i have ever seen here.
no
i stumbled on that jump a lot
(03-15-2009, 07:47 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Right here

I'd actually have to agree with this. Also, though the slight slow down when you hit enemies was nice, it also made it hard for some of the timing.

Other than those (and what I posted at MFGG), it's an incredibly good game! Good luck in the MGC!
(03-15-2009, 07:23 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Right here

Either way this is still one of the best fangames i have ever seen here.
Thats not a flaw in the platforming, but a flaw in level design! But I get your point and it is pretty true Shy

Thanks for the kind comment!
Dang man, fun game. I was laughing that the Wario head part.
(03-16-2009, 07:22 AM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man, fun game. I was laughing that the Wario head part.

Thank you!
Very kool game excellent job with the programming just one flaw that was pointed out already you got to fix that but other than that the rest were great. What Program do you use Game factory??
Awesome Game. Really fun. The only thing that bothered me whas Stiky Keys it makes me mad. You should make the jump the UP Arrow key and the attack the space bar or the z key. Are you going to add a ground pound? I loved the achivements. Is there going to be unlocables for this game? Is it going commercial? Yeah probably not cause your wario but it's awesome anyways.
Wait a second. MechaBowser? The same MechaBowser that created the Phoenix Wright Casemaker? The legend himself? Surprise
(03-16-2009, 03:36 PM)Captain America Wrote: [ -> ]What Program do you use Game factory??
Glad you liked it! No, I am not using The Game Factory, but Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer.

(03-16-2009, 03:40 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Game. Really fun. The only thing that bothered me whas Stiky Keys it makes me mad. You should make the jump the UP Arrow key and the attack the space bar or the z key.
Usually the default controls for games are the ones used in this game. I should probably make an option for custom controls, but I don't want to make the game too complicated... prehaps it is time to turn off your sticky keys?

(03-16-2009, 03:40 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to add a ground pound?
Originally, I was going to add one, but I found it was very useless when you could just as well jump on the enemies for the same effect. That, and falling down quite slowly with your butt exposed isn't very dramatic and slows the game down a tad - and I don't like that!

(03-16-2009, 03:40 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Is there going to be unlockables for this game?
No. Well, maybe. The thought has crossed my mind a few times, and prehaps if the game gets enough attention, it might be worth a shot.

(03-16-2009, 03:40 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Is it going commercial? Yeah probably not cause your wario but it's awesome anyways.
Yeah that'd be silly. Anyway thanks for the comments! Wink

(03-16-2009, 03:47 PM)Bane84 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a second. MechaBowser? The same MechaBowser that created the Phoenix Wright Casemaker? The legend himself? Surprise
I am the creator of the Phoenix Wright Case Maker, yes.

(03-16-2009, 04:49 PM)plazinsky Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty great game. It was, like others stated, very professional. Short and sweet.
Thanks! I appriciate your comment!

And for those interested, there are statistic available. I like to make those as they help me figure out what I have done wrong, what to improve, and generally how the player feels about the game!
Pages: 1 2 3