The VG Resource

Full Version: RIKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
So I'm here to post my character called Riku.
I'v got two versions, an older one and a more recent one:
[Image: rikup.jpg]
[Image: riku2jpg.jpg]
Yes, curse me for drawing on lined paper. Critique on anatomy, shading, technique and general advice is very warmly welcomed Smile
I was expecting Riku from KH after reading the title, and I'm sure most others were, too.

Anyway, drawing is cool.
Oh... Woops. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the name was already taken Sad
I worked on the Japanes pronunciation of "leek", you see.
i expected riku from kh

when my expectations were not met words cannot explain how relieved i was
Pleasant surprise.
I thought this was some final fantasy shit. REALLY creative. Nice surprise.
Awesome. I love the style of Riku-San. The only problem I'm having with him is the big tall thing above his head. I think it would look a lot better if instead of it being so stragiht it would fall with gravity or if it has bones in it leave like that.
(03-15-2009, 04:12 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]Oh... Woops. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the name was already taken Sad
I worked on the Japanes pronunciation of "leek", you see.

There's about a billion Ri(k)ku's.
(03-28-2009, 09:11 AM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. I love the style of Riku-San. The only problem I'm having with him is the big tall thing above his head. I think it would look a lot better if instead of it being so stragiht it would fall with gravity or if it has bones in it leave like that.

...it's a leek. have you never seen a leek?
No sorry what's a leek?