The VG Resource

Full Version: I HAVE FURY!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pmfawful.png]
paper fawful
The lineart is good but it has to much shading. Play a bit with the pallet or use a PM pallet cause the shading doesn't look like it's suppose to do on PM sprites.If you wanted to make it like that then I like it cause the shading is nice aplied and I can tell that the light source is coming from the top. You should shade below the necklace(thing that connect the cape)and a bit more on the hat. Maybe lose the top outline of the head to make it look like it's getting into the hat.

i changed a bit of the line-art and did some more shading
(will remove and re-post to show mabelma how it looks without shading)
I have a question, are you trying to make him PM style? and do all I said and lets see what it looks like.
everything that mabelma said
Ok now make a pallet from PM and use those colors.So what you need to fix now is the first piece of cap beside the eyes add the same shading as the other one. Make the outline a bit more thicker and add some AA to the bottom of the collar.
it already is using the paper mario pallette
i'll see how it looks
It's that the colors on PM look more darker than the ones in your sprite I would like to know why.
there's more than one red pallette in the entire game

i used a different one

AA under the collar
don't know what you mean by fix the cap
He doesn't even have a cap...
The collar looks better now. Ok then could you show mean where you took the red from? What I said about the is that you need to instead of making an outline at the top of the head you should make an outline below the cap.

here are the items from paper mario where i got the colours from
I always found that a lot of the Sprites ripped from paper Mario were a lot darker than in the game anyway.
Looks ok so far.
Looks pretty good but don't forget Fawful's hair.