The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Because I didn't see another one, this is the thread for general KH discussion. Talk about your favorite game, your theories, or anything else involving Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT: Don't post here if you're gonna:
1.Insult KH (as some already have)
2. Post random nonsense
3. Spam
IMO KH2 was easier than the first, but was still a good game. And I've been waiting forever for the DS one to come out.
kh is gay and overrated
you're gay and overrated

The story and characters are pretty shit, and it's really easy even on the hardest level, but idk, I really like the combat.
I remember fighting that Organization Member with the Sniper Weapon thing. And he's got my health to critical. So I'm trying to win and all, and all of a sudden, I yell out loud "HEAL ME DONALD!" and my friend just walks through the door and he's dying laughing.

Then we switched the game to Freedom Fighters.

"I ain't your huckleberry."
I'm a big fan of KH2, if only because it was pretty, and easy. I do wish the entire game was about Roxas/Org13, and not Sora's circlejerk of friends, though. Roxas was both better written *and* had a better character design.
Well 358/2 Days is going to let you live out that fantasy.

I personally liked KH2 the best. Mostly for gameplay. It was kinda easy, and don't get me wrong I love a good challenge, but I tend to become more frustrated than excited when I have trouble with something.

I think that CoM would have been better with no cards, less KH repeat worlds, and more Organization. Every game needs more Organization.
It does, *sort* of. We get more Roxas and more Org. 13, but from what I can see, no Twilight Town. Which is a shame, because Hayner, Pence, Olette, and the tween-ified FF characters were pretty cool.
twilight town will probably be the very first world you visit since Roxas was born there. I just can't wait to play as the entire Org.
The ENTIRE org isn't such a big deal; Luxord's where it's at. I also have a soft spot for Demyx, because Bards and Musical Assassins are the probably the best RPG character tropes in the universe.
Zexion. He is one bad-ass mother fucker.
axel

he shares his name with me!!!!!

358/2 looks like utter shit, and really BBS doesn't seem much better. Besides the fact that we're getting CoM's crappy card system back, the character design is pretty ugh. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is the levelling-up system.
'growing'

what does that even mean
(03-15-2009, 01:37 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]kh is gay and overrated

I agree.
(03-15-2009, 06:37 PM)Dandelion Wrote: [ -> ]axel

he shares his name with me!!!!!

358/2 looks like utter shit, and really BBS doesn't seem much better. Besides the fact that we're getting CoM's crappy card system back, the character design is pretty ugh. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is the levelling-up system.
'growing'

what does that even mean
1. Please explain why you think Days is shit.
2. You don't fight with cards, they're used for something else.
3. No one knows what growing means
4. Your name is Axel? Really?
The first game was awesome, the GBA one was pretty terrible, and KH2 was very fun but the story had so many flaws. I'll probably get the DS one when it's released. I haven't had a chance to play the 3D remake of the GBA title.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10