The VG Resource

Full Version: More Homestar Runner RPG (atari) sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have gotten a better emulator, (stella is SO much better than ZX-whatever-its-called) and have been able to get more sprites from HRRPG now;

That granted, I've updated the outdoor sprites, and ripped the indoor, pause screen and intro screen sprites.

[Image: outdoors_icon.png] [Image: indoori.png][Image: startscreeni.png][Image: pausescreeni.png]
Why are the last icons so different?
(03-15-2009, 04:04 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the last icons so different?

ah, well, it seems the first icon (which was already uploaded onto the site for the overworld sheet) was actually too small (not made in Barubary's icon-maker) , whereas the other three are the correct size. So, they contrast.
Um... Are the HR RPG sprites supposed to have faded colors? I'm thinking the colors should be brighter here.
Can you fix the first icon?
(03-15-2009, 02:39 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you fix the first icon?
Since I already fixed that icon up when the older version was put up on tSR, you don't need to.

[Image: outdoors_icon.png]
(03-15-2009, 11:30 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Um... Are the HR RPG sprites supposed to have faded colors? I'm thinking the colors should be brighter here.

No, the palette is correct. The overworld sprites are fairly dark, and the overall palette for the game isn't very bright.

Oh, and thanks to Chack'n.
Alright, cool stuff.