The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm new here, here are my sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TongueI'm new here to this forum and to spriting...so if this is the wrong section to post custom/edit sprites sorry Sad.

Here is my character [Image: 2eywcna.gif] [Image: ok0iah.gif] [Image: rua81g.gif] He has a unknown name but i was thinking Toby

And another WIP [Image: dbk1zo.gif] i gonna change his style to my first character (Toby) but that all for me.....also tell me if i can improve anything
No, this is the right place.

And, the sprites are pretty good for someone who claims he/she just started.
Ok. Thanks i'm a he also.
You could improve many thing by using a little thing I like to call effort. So far its all just recolours with a bit of C+P
well i want to keep toby as he is and your right about the trunks edit thing but i still a wip so....yea

but when i learn more i well edit other things like the stance and attacks to make it look different
He's just an emo sasori recolour. Why would you want to keep that the same?
he was my first thing i tried spriting but i will remake him since he is so suckish lol
... the second sprite is a recolour of JUS trunks?
yes that is my main work in progress right now it is alot of things i can fix on that
Try doing something completely custom. Most people here frown on edits unless done really well, and doing recolors can only bring trouble on yourself.
Completely Custom ok