The VG Resource

Full Version: kirby world M&L
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mmmm.....
I change sprites of luigi for M&L

example and sorry for my bad english:

[Image: krackom.png]

news

[Image: brontomyl.png][/size]
uh...
um...
which game is this?
it appears to be Kracko as a boss for M&LRPG type games.
Yes, but, he said "M&L Style", which usually refers to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. However, in his example, there are Mario & Luigi 3 Sprites, making it confusing as to which game it is based on. And to complicate it further, the pallette (from checking), belongs to Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (and maybe M&L3. I dunno).

So, is it just a random battle sprite, or what?
I like what you're doing here. Smile Good work.
(03-14-2009, 12:00 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but, he said "M&L Style", which usually refers to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. However, in his example, there are Mario & Luigi 3 Sprites, making it confusing as to which game it is based on. And to complicate it further, the pallette (from checking), belongs to Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (and maybe M&L3. I dunno).

So, is it just a random battle sprite, or what?

you no have the pallete of a game most recent
i need the pallete of colors
???
explain.
He's saying no such pallete exists yet. And he's right.

@dark mind,
If you want a pallete, you can search through the sprites of whatever game style you're using and just "steal" colors off of them.
It seems a m&l3 pallete would be useful... do you guys think I should make one?
(03-14-2009, 05:20 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]It seems a m&l3 pallete would be useful... do you guys think I should make one?

Please.

That would make my day.

Big Grin
(03-14-2009, 05:20 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]It seems a m&l3 pallete would be useful... do you guys think I should make one?

if I find a great idea
Sorry guys, Ridge Koopa told me there is not a specific pallet for m&l3 (you can use any color that you want), and I think he is right, so I give up... This is what I got anyway...

[Image: palleth.png]
I do not understand how you do stuff like that so quickly.

Thank you for trying.

+1 rep
[Image: 85310839.png]
this is kracko overworld:
(toward the right)
I think I am ugly but it's my first work of this kind

(sorry for my bad english)

opinions and criticisms please
It looks good. But for some criticism:

You should take a little detail out of the eye. It makes it look a little too real for the rest of the sprite.

For the M&L style, there are those little gray pixels around the outline. You should take some of those pixels from the bottom left of the sprite, and add some to the top right. Otherwise, it looks very good.

Good job.
Pages: 1 2 3